"Next time stay the fuck out of it, we might now be as nice next time....." Omerion said helping Octavian back to the car, I stood there waving as they pulled off and watched until they disappeared from view.... Two minutes later Kendu pulled into the parking lot and I was surprised that he was alone, in fact, this was the first time I remember seeing him without Peanut.

"I wouldn't have called but Peanut is getting restless and I knew he might end up killing those niggas and I know Renee feels like they're important....." Kendu said smiling, and I could honestly say that I didn't trust this nigga... he smiled too much for me and he gave me 'smartest nigga in the room' vibes.

"They're a means to an end.... they're wild dudes who aren't afraid to shoot, plus they're smart.... they knew to stay out of the war between Epic and The Lawsons until there was a clear winner and then they sided with him, now they see that there's an even bigger fish to hide behind and they've switched to Renee...... that's what makes them dangerous because they have no real loyalty and they'll turn on us the second they feel like it's better to side with Epic." I said.

"True.... but Osian is my boy and he's not with that street shyt, his brothers will try to drag him into it but just like how Renee has Legend on her 'Do Not Touch' List, Osian is on mine..... Osian and Cody." Kendu said.

"As long as they stay out of it they should be fine.... Legend and Cody are dating, right? I don't see any reason that he'll be in danger, as for Osian... if he's really not with that street shyt then he should be safe as well." I said and Kendu nodded then turned to walk away. "Hold up.... before you go, I thought you should know.... I heard a rumor that you were looking to cause some trouble within our ranks, saying shyt like 'what man really wants to follow a woman' and other disrespectful shyt about Renee. We got a tight circle and loyal dudes.... now I don't think you're the type of guy who would cross his partners but I'm telling you now.... if you try some slick shyt and come at Renee in any way, I'll kill you....." I said looking directly into his eyes.

"Wouldn't dream of it..... Renee is my partner and I respect her style, whoever you're getting your information from has it wrong..... but I wonder, just how loyal they'll be if they find out that Renee ordered Boogie to be killed." Kendu said rubbing his chin. "Oh don't worry that secret is safe with me...... and my boy Osian's wife is missing, she might've been taken by Epic since she was the one who leaked the location of his wife and daughter, that's not good for any of us because Destiny knows a lot more than y'all realize and if she starts talking..... Well, goodnight." Kendu said waving as he got back in his car and peeled off and now y'all see why I didn't trust him.... he knew too much and caused unnecessary drama, once Epic was dealt with Kendu HAD to be next.

"Man bad... that line was long as fuck." I said holding up a bag of McDonald's and sitting back in my original spot next to Chris.

"It's coo, I was just getting some practice in.... I didn't realize how rusty I was until the score was like 26-2." Chris said shaking his head.

"It should've been 28-0 but your ol' cheatin ass unpaused it when I got up and got some cheap dubs..... So you didn't go up to my room while I was gone did you, I don't think I'm ready to explain why I had a drawer full of sex toys next to my bed....." I said smiling at him.

"Nothing wrong with sex toys.... I got a couple myself, they keep me from getting into trouble." He said smiling.

"Sometimes trouble is good... I mean toys are great but nothing compares to the real thing and sometimes when I'm restless, I'll pretend that my favorite toy is my new friend, then I get mad because I know it's nothing like the real thing....." I said leaning in and when he didn't pull back, I went for it and started kissing him..... damn this nigga's lips tasted good as fuck. "It's hot as fuck in here......" I said when we finally broke apart, I got up and took off all my clothes, except for my boxers, and sat back down.

"I uhh.... I umm......" Chris said looking at my dick which was sticking out through the slit in my boxers. "I should probably......" He said looking at the door and looking down at my dick again. He started to get up but I grabbed his hand stopping him......

"We don't have to do anything you're not ready for...... I know your story, I know how important sex is to you and I would never dream of rushing you. But there are other ways of being intimate.... let me show you." I said and the next thing I knew were sitting on my couch, both naked, my leg was laying over his and we each had the other's dick in our hand. A flick was playing on the screen but we weren't watching it..... we were too into each other as we kissed and jacked each other off.

"Oh, shyt....." Chris said as precum formed on the tip of his dick, I wanted to taste it..... But I also didn't want to scare him off because we had gone this far and I knew one wrong move could kill the whole mood. To my surprise Chris saw me looking and adjusted his position just a little, leaning back and giving me the go-ahead to proceed.... "Wait...." He said just as my lips were about to touch the head of his dick. "Let me.... let me lay on the couch so I can suck yours too....." He said and I was always down for a good 69 session. I got up and watched as Chris laid on the couch and spread his legs a little.... I was about to go in for the kill when.....

"HEZE!!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!!" Someone said banging on my door, I could hear it in his voice that he was drunk and I was pissed because I knew he wasn't going to go away until he saw me. See this is why I regretted fuckin with his nigga Qwantay in the first place because he thought he owned me and when I found out he was fuckin with that nigga Gee.... yeah that killed it for me. "COME ON MAN!!!! I WANT SSSSOME ASSSSS!!!! I'M OUT HERE ON BRICK AND YOU PLAYIN!!!!!" Qwantay yelled banging on the door some more, I turned to Chris who was getting dress and I knew there was nothing I could say to make him stay. Chris walked to the door and when he opened it he and Qwantay looked at each other and it was at that moment that I realized they knew each other........................