Chapter 1

happy reading!
Lilly's pov
**** flash back*** the day she got kidnapped....

I wrapped my coat tighter around me as the cool fall breeze whipped my hair in different directions.
I was running home because we were having a big family supper tonight and I couldn't be late.

Let me tell you a little about my self my full name is lily silver I am 17 years old and from England I am the oldest of five kids I have a 3 brothers.(Jackson is 15 Noah is 11 and Liam is 8 and 1 sister (madison who is 2 weeks old) I also have a boyfriend named Alexander. Now back to the story.
When I was 6 years old, the vampires started to take over The U.K so I don't have a lot of free time to be outside but when I do go out I try to be quick. I don't know a lot about vampires all I know is that there are 5 kings.
I finally got to my house and opened the door to find everyone in the living room including Alexander. "Hey baby" he said to me. Hey! I said back. "Your mom said that supper won't be ready for another 20 minutes so do you want to go for a quick walk?" He asked sweetly, even tho I didn't want to, I couldn't say no to his adorable face. "sure" I smiled. As we were walking we turned a corner and I ran into something before I looked up I saw Alexander run back to my house..
I looked up and saw 5 boys one with curly hair one with a quiff one with a buzz cut and one that had his hair swooped to the side.and one had blonde hair.

They looked down at me and I got a better look at them.
OMG they aren't humans their vampires!!
I turned around and started running to my house
I was so close but before I could get up the steps someone
Got my hood and started dragging me back towards the corner
"Stop please!!! Let me go!! " I screamed at him
He finally stopped and I stood up
The boy who dragged me back was the one with a buzz cut.
"Do you know who we are!!!!? Buzz cut yelled at me
N-no I said terrified
We are the 5 vampire kings! He said
Oh my they are the five king THEY are oh no ohhhh no I am so going to die now.
I looked and saw the 5 boys talking about something then they turned around and quiff said to me "you will now have to be our slave" " no please I am sorry please don't take me! I--- before I could finish something hard hit me in the head and I blacked out.....
**********
Hey guys! So how was this first chapter? I hope you liked it...! I will update soon!!!
Bye!!!!!!!!!