" So ready for new life ? Had talk with naksh after he went for trip " vansh asked turning his head while keerti shook her head .

Ever since naksh went on trip he did'nt message nor he called her for once . As he have already told her that he would be busy with work so she also did'nt disturb him . While akshara was angry when she departed for udaipur along with ved and naitik as all were leaving for wedding destination that too without groom .

Krishi wanted to be her mumma but all were departing a day before and her grandparents in law wanted to see krishi so making her understand and promising her to meet soon she bided her goodbye and since that day krishi is calling her from morning to meet her .

All the guest from both her parental and maternal sides arrive yesterday . Some were happy with her to start a new life leaving her past while some were busy crusing and commenting their opinion about how wrong decision the family is taking by marrying her .

Her parental family included her aunt , her father's sister and her family including her husband and two kids who were happily married . They have a elder daughter Sakshi and a son Akash . Though her bond with akash was stable and nice but with sakshi is wasn't matched with tuning . Sakshi always wanted everyone to praise her looks and her work and if someone would give attention to anyone apart from her husband and her , she would get jealous and act like bitch .

Her father didn't have any brother but there were many other cousin uncles . Her maternal side included her maternal uncle and her aunt , mother's sisters . Her materanl uncle adore keerti just like his daughter because he did'nt got chance to see his kids as his wife died in an accident when she was pregnant and after keerti's born his vowed that keerti will be his daughter .
Her aunt was exceptional case . They never got along and they talked very less .

She have her cousins from both the sides few adore her like their elder sister while few were aloof which she did'nt care a bit .

She came out of her thought when the attendant announced that flight was about to land . They have finally reached udaipur .

The land of lakes . Undoubtedly it was one the most romantic City of rajasthan . It nestles between the beautiful lakes and aravelli hills . She have never visited rajasthan in her whole life just few bit pictures , but the real life experience of seeing the ancient palaces , rajasthani culture and marvellous architecture is going to be great. She still did'nt know what the arrangements for weddings and where is gonna happen as she didn't got time to see the details. She was always rush with office work and shopping that she didnt got time to ask karthik about the same .

They all came out of airport after collecting their luggage and moved out of airport .

" God it's too hot keerti . You got only this month to marry . You should have waited for few months to get married atleast . " her cousin sakshi said wearing her eyeshades while everyone sighed . She and her tantrums.

" just few minutes dii . You will not die in this heat if you wait for five minutes" akash said scolding her sister for her childish behaviour .

" it's okay akash . Come outside the car will be waiting for us " karthik said and everyone moved out with their respective luggage .

Everyone eyes widened looking at the black expensive cars waiting for them at the arrival . The guards were already standing waiting for them . Manish have already requested naitik to not come to recieved them and just send the cars or bus for all of them. Both families mutual decided that they will meet that the resort where wedding is going to happen. After settling in cars , the cars moved towards its destination for the most awaited wedding , The Umaid palace .