Chapter 31: Killing Game?

It was Saturday and the parents were awake, none of them had anything to do so they can spend time with eachother. Taka happily went into his children’s room to wake them up for breakfast, he was surprised all of them were awake. They were also in the same room for some reason.
“Oh! Why are you in the same room kids?” Taka asked confused.
“Dad!” Kaito said running up to his father with his sisters. “We went on an awesome adventure!”
“What adventure did you all go on?” Taka asked beginning to lead them to the dining room.
“First, a black and white teddy bear took us to a strange place with our friends!” Tenko said.
“…what?” Taka asked confused.
“At the strange place we were at, we met you, father Mondo and uncle Kiyondo with your old classmates.” Kirumi added.
“…?”
“You all were in a killing game but we don’t know how the game goes…” Kaito said.
“k-killing… game?”
“Yes! Killing game!” Tenko said.
“???”
“You were all confused for some reason, and we never saw you and uncle Kiyondo in the same room before…” Kirumi said.
“Um… let’s have breakfast and you can tell me more about your ‘adventure’ later…”
“Okay!” The three kids said in unison.
 After the family finished their breakfast, Taka suddenly got a call from one of his classmates, Makoto.
“Hey, Taka.” Makoto said, his voice seemed worried.
“Ah, hello Naegi.” Taka said, his children and husband were in the living room at the moment.
“Have your kids been saying some things relating to a ‘killing game’?”
“Yes, it’s… disturbing…”
“My son Shuichi has been saying some things about it too…”
“That’s strange…”
“I’m having a meeting with all the parents from our class to discuss about this, do you have time?”
“We don’t have anything to do today so yes, we have time.”
“That’s great! Can you bring Mondo, Kiyondo and the kids with you?”
“Of course! When is the meeting?”
“At 8 am, the meeting place will be at my house if that’s no trouble.”
“That’s no problem, we’ll be there shortly.”
 Taka ended the call; he went into the living room and secretly told Mondo what they were going to do later. He was upset since he thought today they could finally stay at home all day but the kids were more important.
 The two dads and their kids got in the car, put on their seatbelts for safety and took off to the Naegi residence. Taka had called Kiyondo before they got in the vehicle. After a bit of driving, they got to the house.
 Makoto greeted them inside; the kids went into the playroom while the parents will be having their meeting in the dining room. After everyone had arrived, the meeting started.
“So you all know why we’re all here.” Makoto said. “Our kids have been saying some things about a ‘killing game’ of some sort.”
“Yeah, they’re saying how a black and white teddy bear took them to Hope’s Peak.” Aoi said.
“And they apparently met us.” Sakura added.
“It’s really strange…” Taka said.
“Is it only our kids or are there the kids from the other class?” Mondo asked.
“I asked Shuichi who was with him and he said they were only our kids.” Kyoko replied.
“Does anyone have a clear description of the teddy bear?” Leon asked. “We asked Kaede what it looked like but she only said it was a fat teddy bear.”
“Angie told us a good description of it!” Aoi said. “She said that the teddy was white on the left and black on the right, it had a normal bear face on the left side but a red weirdly shaped eye and a toothy grin on the black side.”
“I feel like I’ve seen something like that before…” Celeste said.
“Care to explain?” Kiyondo asked.
“I think I saw a bear like that on one of Junko’s fashion lines.” Celeste answered.
“Junko?” Sayaka said.
“Yes, Junko. It was a clothing line based around a character she made, I don’t remember what it was called.” Celeste said.
“Let me check if she had made something like that.” Chihiro said as she began looking though her phone.
“Did she Chi?” Mondo asked after a few seconds.
“Yeah! I could find some pictures.” Chihiro said turning her phone screen to let everyone see it.
“Those are the pictures I saw.” Celeste said.
“They’re called ‘Fabulous Ying-Yang’, the mascot she used is called Monokuma.” Chihiro said.
“Hold on, let me confirm it with the kids.” Makoto said. “Can you lend me your phone for a bit?”
“Of course, here you go.” Chihiro said handing him the phone, he then went into the playroom.
 The rest of the parents discuss about the situation while they wait for Makoto, he came back shortly after with alarming news. Well, alarming to them.
“This is the bear that took them.” Makoto said alarmed, he handed Chihiro’s phone back.
“So… did they see Junko’s clothing line and had a dream about us?” Taka asked.
“Angie had never seen Hope’s Peak before, yet, she somehow was able to describe it almost accurately.” Sakura said.
“Neither did Kokichi, I thought he was spouting his nonsense like he always does.” Celeste said.
“Maybe the kids told eachother about it, Makoto’s and Mondo’s kids saw it right?” Leon said.
“No, what they described was what Hope’s Peak looked like when we attended it.” Kyoko said. “They only saw the academy when it had renovations.”
 The class debated about what ‘adventure’ their kids went on, almost like they were having a class trial. In the end, they concluded that it was a weird dream that all the kids had together. That was the most rational conclusion they could made up. What else could it be? They got kidnapped by a teddy bear made by Junko and got transported to an alternate dimension where the class got stuck in a killing game and the children were used as a motive? Pssh, don’t be ridiculous.

GalacticDerp :)