Chapter 3: Learning Building

"Do we have to go?" Kaito asked as Taka is giving him his backpack.

"Yes Kaito." Taka answered. "Education is important."

"But I won't meet any of my friends there..."

"I'm sure some of your friends will be there. If not, then you can have new friends!"

"So that means I can make more female friends!" Tenko said excitedly.

"That's right." Taka said. "Now go outside to dad Mondo so he could drive you to school."

 The kids went out of the house and went into the car. Mondo buckled their seatbelts and got into the driver's seat.

"Drive safe!" Taka said waving to his family.

"We will sweetie!" Mondo waved back and drove off.

 They soon got to the school, Mondo lead his children to their instructed classroom and waved them goodbye.

When the two got into the classroom, they already saw some familiar faces.

"Shuichi!" Kaito happily said when he saw one of his friends there.

"H-Hello Kaito..." Shuichi timidly said.

"I didn't expect to see you here Kaito." Rantaro commented.

"Hello Tenko!" Kaede greeted and Angie waved.

"Kaede! Oh! And Angie!" Tenko happily said.

"Ya ha ha! We're classmates!" Angie cheered.

 After a few minutes, more children went in, some familiar, some new. The classroom is now filled with 14 kids.

"Gonta like bug friend!" Gonta said happily.

"Bugs are ewwww." Kokichi mocked. "You're weird."

"Hey! That's not nice!" Kaede scolded.

"Gonta don't think bug friend is ew." Gonta said confused by Kokichi's statement.

"It's because you're too blind to see it." Kokichi said. "People who like bugs are dummies!"

"Gonta not a dummy..." Gonta said starting to tear up.

"Hey! Stop insulting him!" Kaito said.

"Don't cry Gonta, you're not a dummy!" A blue haired girl called Tsumugi comforted.

"You should say sorry for making him cry!" A blonde girl named Miu said.

"Yeah! Apologize!" A boy named Korekiyo chimed in.

"Nuh uh. What I said is true!" Kokichi refused.

"S-Stop being so mean K-Kokichi..." Shuichi said.

"No!" Kokichi said sticking his tongue out.

"Don't try; he's only doing this for attention." A boy called Ryoma said.

"How tiring..." A red haired girl called Himiko said.

After a bit, the teacher came in.

"Hello students!" A girl with white hair said, she then realized someone was crying. "Oh dear! Why are you crying little one?" She said bending down to the crying boy.

"Kokichi said he was a dummy for liking bugs!" Kaede explained pointing at Kokichi.

"Kokichi, you shouldn't be mean to your friends!" The teacher scolded.

"But... he's not my friend." Kokichi said.

"Even if he isn't, you should still be nice to him." The teacher said. "There's nothing wrong with liking bugs."