Chapter 2: Class Reunion

It's been years since Taka and Mondo had graduated; they've only seen their classmates from time to time either in the news or have small run ins with them.

 Taka was in his office, looking at emails and signing documents. It was like every day until he got an email by one of his old classmates, Makoto to be exact. He decided to see what the email was about, it reads:

"Dear Prime Minister.

 Hello Taka, it's been a while since we have seen eachother and the rest of our classmates. I've decided to have a party at my house as a class reunion. I invited everyone in our class and class 77 too!

 I hope you can come, I know you're really busy because you're the prime minister now. If you can come then that's okay.

 The party is held at my house, which is at *Insert house location*. The party will begin at 5pm on Sunday this week; I hope you and your family can come!

(P.S: You can bring Kaito and Tenko with you too.)

Best wishes,

Makoto Naegi"

'A class reunion?' Taka thought to himself when he finished reading the email. 'Sounds great! But am I free on Sunday?'

He looked over to the stack of papers that was lying on his desk.

'I think I'm able to finish all this paper work if I spend the night on it!' Taka thought as he continued doing his work.

After a few hours, Mondo came home from his work place.

"Honey! I'm home!" Mondo said as he walked through the door, in a cheesy sitcom way.

"Welcome home sweetheart!" Taka said on top of the stairs as soon as he heard his husband's voice, he was clearly tired.

"You seem tired; did you spend hours just on work?" Mondo said as he went up the stairs to hug his spouse.

"Yes... But there's another reason other than it being important." Taka said hugging back.

"And... what is that reason?"

"It's because one of our old classmates, Makoto, is having a class reunion at his house on Sunday this week!"

"Class reunion you say?"

"Yes! We can bring Kaito and Tenko with us too! And class 77 is also coming!"

"Great! I can't wait to see if Fuyuhiko is still a boss baby."

 Sunday comes around, Taka and Mondo got their children and put them into the car, buckling their seatbelts. The children sit at the back while the parents sit in the front, Taka was the one driving. After revving up the engine, the family was off to the party.

They stopped at a house that was quite big and got out.

"Party party party!" Kaito said excitedly as he jumped around.

"Will there be girls like me at the party dad?" Tenko asked Taka as he got her out the car.

"I'm sure there are little girls that would love to be your friend there!" Taka answered.

They went up the steps and knocked on the door, Makoto answered.

"Hello Taka! I'm glad your family can come!" Makoto greeted.

"Of course! I didn't have to much paperwork at home." Taka said.

"Come in! You guys are pretty early so there isn't that much people here yet." Makoto greeted them inside.