Chapter 14: Uncles

Today, Taka had to go on a business trip and his husband is coming with him. That leaves the kids being home alone and he knew how chaotic they can get. He had asked his twin to watch over them for the next week and he agreed.

 The parents dropped of their children at their uncle's house; Kiyondo greeted them at the door and watched the parents leave for their work.

"Alright kids!" Kiyondo said. "What do you all want to do?"

"Do you have any movies?" Kaito asked.

"Yes I do have some kid's movies for you all." Kiyondo answered.

"Yay! Movies!" Tenko said as her and the rest of her siblings ran in the house.

 The kids ran in and jumped on the soft couch in front of the flat screen TV. Kiyondo didn't do the same and walked off to some room.

"Where are you going uncle Kiyondo?" Kirumi asked.

"I'm just getting someone that's more experienced in streaming services." Kiyondo replied. "Just wait a few seconds."

After a little bit, Kiyondo came back with someone following behind him.

"Ey kids!" Daiya greeted them and sat on the couch with them.

"Uncle Daiya!" The kids yelled excitedly.

"So, you kids wanna watch some movies?" Daiya asked taking the remote and going on to a streaming site. "What do you want to watch?"

"I want to watch princess movies!" Tenko said.

"No! Action movies with space and aliens!" Kaito said.

"Any movie is okay with me." Kirumi said.

"Alright let's go one by one." Daiya said.

"I want to watch princess movies first!" Tenko said.

"No! Space!" Kaito said.

"Play rock paper scissors and the winner gets their movie watched first." Daiya said to try and prevent the two from fighting.

"Oh you're going down!" Kaito said.

"Nuh uh! You are!" Tenko said.

The two played rock paper scissors together; they kept on getting the same one until Tenko won by wiping out a paper to Kaito's rock.

"Aww... man..." Kaito said in defeat.

"Yes! Princess movies first!" Tenko cheered.

"Alright! We have a winner!" Daiya said. "Which movie do you want to watch first?" He said while scrolling through some movies in the princess section.

"Snow White!" Tenko answered as she hopped in her seat.

 They watched movies until they have to eat and go to bed; they have a strict 'go to bed by 9pm' rule in the household. Their uncles put them to sleep and now they have some alone time.

"Since our nieces and nephew are asleep..." Daiya said.

"So what?" Kiyondo asked.

"We have alone time together marshmallow!"

"... So?"

"We can do things that we won't do in front of children."

"What? You want to cuss everywhere?"

"No something else."

"... What?"

"Take a guess."

"No, I don't know what you want asshole."

"Come on... You know we do this each week."

"Bitch I don't know what shit you're talking about."

"You know what I want!"

"You want my goddam ass or something!?"

"Yes but this is not what I'm talking about right now."

"Then what!?"

"... cuddle?"

"That's all you wanted!?"

"Yes but you didn't know for some reason!"

"Well just fucking tell me instead of letting me guess! You know I'm fucking stupid!"

"You're not stupid!"

"Then don't do this shit!"

"You want s'mores? I can make you s'mores if you want."

"... fine!"

 Daiya made some s'mores and cuddle up with Kiyondo on the couch as they watched some random movies. Daiya always love seeing Kiyondo so happy while he was munching on a s'mores. Daiya thought of an idea and got one of the s'mores to put his mouth, not completely in just on the edge of his lips. He nudges Kiyondo for him to look at him. He wanted to do the thing where you do with pockey but with a s'mores instead.

 Kiyondo just looked him un-amused, he knew what he wanted but he isn't going to give it to him. Daiya just kept nudging his boyfriend like a sad puppy, Kiyondo wasn't having it.

"You look stupid doing that." Kiyondo said as he continued noming down his favorite food.

"Don't you want this one?" Daiya said, the s'mores still in his mouth.

"Your grubbing lips are on it."

"You kissed me before marshmallow."

">:("

"You still look cute when you're angry marshmallow."

">:T"

 Daiya then started poking Kiyondo's cheek with the s'mores in his mouth, the other just gets more flustered. Kiyondo eventually gave up and bit the s'mores in Daiya mouth in half, not touching lips.

"Hey... ya didn't get all of it." Daiya said.

"Ugh..." Kiyondo groaned and reluctantly took the remaining piece. "I fucking hate you so much..."

"Love you too marshmallow." Daiya said as he kissed the other on the cheek.

The week passed and the parents are now driving their children back home.

"How was your stay at uncle Kiyondo kids?" Taka asked as he was keeping his eyes on the road.

"It was so much fun!" Kaito said.

"We had so much fun hanging out with uncle Daiya!" Tenko added.

"Heh, glad you kids had a great time." Mondo said.

"Can we go visit them more often?" Kaito asked.

"Of course, maybe we could visit next Saturday." Taka said.

Hope this satisfies your Daiya x Kiyondo cravings  alytree :D