"Oh fuck off!" Naomi rolled her eyes

"Well I wanna meet him so I'm answering the call" Leilani told them

"Wait no!" Naomi tried to shout but Leilani had already accepted the call and Theo's face came through on the screen.

It wasn't that she didn't want the girls to meet him, but they'd definitely scruntisise him after everything last year, as well as tease her for having a man.

"Naomi?" Theo said over the speaker as he was met with a black screen due to Leilani accidentally flipping it whilst Naomi managed to attack her for the phone.

"Baby you okay?" He asked as he heard screams from her end of the call.

The three of them were on the floor wrestling for the phone, which was out of reach.

Somehow Leilani managed to flip Naomi over so now she was at the brunt of it all and the two of them laid ontop of her, stopping her from moving, in any attempt to get her phone back.

"Baby?" Mya and Leilani both gasped at the sound of the pet name coming through the speaker in the midst of their screams and grunts.

"Now I know Naomi did not just get called 'baby' this bitch hates pet names" Leilani shouted

"Well looks like she hated them" mya snorted, exaggerating the 'd' in hated.

"Hi I'm Leilani, Naomi's best friend" Leilani introduced herself as she ran downstairs to get away from Naomi

"Hi, I'm-" Theo started as Mya cut him off, as Leilani chucked her Naomi's phone because Naomi was already downstairs, attempting to grab Leilani again.

"We know who you are. I'm Mya, Naomi's other best friend and you are...Wow!" She paused

"Fucking hell Naomi, where's this white boy from? Cause we definitely taking a day trip up there if they all look as fine as this!" Mya drooled

All Naomi could hear in response was Theo's laugh coming through her phone speaker.

Wow, thanks guys, now you've just made him even more cocky and definitely boosted his ego.

"Give me that" Naomi gritted out, snatching her phone back from them. "Ignore them" she sighed as she looked down at her screen and found Theo staring back at her.

She noticed his smile got bigger as he found it to be her he was now talking to. But then she noticed this boy was there wearing grey joggers, and just a vest.

Fuck, he looked good.

"Nah, nah it's fine, they're funny" Theo laughed

"See that Naomi, your man likes us. No need to stop us from meeting him" Leilani pointed out

"Hmm, 'your man' yeah? So you've finally claimed me?" Theo smirked

"Don't gass yourself up. But I guess I kinda had to with the fucking anklet you gave me" Naomi admitted

"You still wearing it baby? He asked

"Always" she smiled as she flipped the camera to show it hooked around her ankle

"Good girl" he rasped

Naomi heard a squeal and immediately looked away from the phone. She quickly put herself on mute and looked up at the girls who were jumping around, whisper shouting about how her man had just called her 'good girl'.

"Fucking hell Naomi does he have a brother, a cousin, anything?" Mya begged

"A brother, no. Cousin, not sure but I'll find out"