"Take a painkiller, Happs," she insisted.

"No," he said immediately, "I've done this plenty of times before. I'll be fine. I just need some coffee." He began to stand up and she put a hand on his arm, stopping him. She jumped off of her high chair.

"Don't. I'll make the coffee, you go get dressed," she said. Happy looked genuinely appreciative.

"That's very nice, thank you," he said, slowly sliding out of his chair. He accusingly glared at the billionaire. "All these years and you never once made me coffee."

Tony grinned, shrugging, "In my defense, I'm raising her to not be me."

The big, hungover bunny looked like he approved and slowly walked out of the kitchen and back to his room to get dressed properly— aka: put on a suit and tie.

Adelaide waited until he was gone to reach into the medicine cabinet and pull out the bottle of painkillers. The billionaire watched her in amusement from his front for seat at the island as she grinded the little pill into a powder and then added it to the cup of coffee she made for him.

Who was he kidding? He was raising her to be exactly like him. And she was. Through and through, she was his copy.

When Happy came back from his shower and drank the whole cup of coffee, he instantly claimed to feel better. He told the billionaire multiple times that he was right and Tony just looked over at his daughter and smiled.

She was a Stark, there was no doubt about that.

—————

It was almost six o'clock. Peter would be here very soon.

But Adelaide had nothing to wear.

He had told her to wear something comfortable, but leave it up to boys to be vague. She ransacked her entire closet, finding nothing suitable for a first date. What were you even supposed to wear on a first date? She had never had one before.

In fact, Adelaide had never done any of this before. She didn't have the first clue on how she was supposed to behave now that she and Peter were dating. Sure, they had made things official and they were technically 'together' now, but she was new to this stuff. She didn't know what to do with things like this. It wasn't like she could go ask Pepper for advice since they had decided to keep their relationship a secret.

What were you supposed to do on a date? Could she still just behave as his friend or did she have to be his girlfriend? How was she supposed be his girlfriend exactly? And how much had to change between them now? Was he going to change? Was he going to behave like her boyfriend now?

She didn't want him to change. She liked him for the way he was. Just her Pete.

And that was when she spotted the little paper bag she had stashed in her closet weeks ago. She chewed the inside of her cheek, thinking about it. He had said wear something comfortable...Oh, what the hell. It was final.

She would just have to wear that.

—————

"You look happy," May noted as she walked into the kitchen that evening in her pajamas.

Peter stuffed something into his backpack before he looked over his shoulder to see his aunt walking into the kitchen. He grinned.

"And you look beautiful," he said, kissing her cheek as he walked past her. May gaped and then laughed to herself. He had to be joking. No one looked beautiful in fluffy bunny pajamas and a messy bun.