Bonus: Anniversary

Start from the beginning

"Of course! Get ready dear." Jungkook said kissing jimin's forehead. Jimin blushed pushing jungkook out of the way and going to their closet. Jungkook chuckled at the shyness.

"Jungkook! Why are you here?! I am not ready yet." Jimin exclaimed as jungkook suddenly came and snaked his strong arms around jimin's slim waist surprising the younger.

"I am your husband. Of course I can be here." Jungkook whispered lowly in jimin's ears making jimin shiver. His deep voice made jimin weak to the knees.

Jungkook was running his left hand all over jimin's body, sliding and rubbing his soft smooth skin making jimin moan slightly.

"Ahh! What is that?!" Jimin shrieked suddenly. Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook had put a vibrator inside jimin.

"Something you will have to bear with today." Jungkook smirked mischievously pushing the small thing inside jimin till it was directly positioned right against the Omega's sweet spot. Jimin let out a breathy moan.

"Jungkook! How can I go out like that?" Jimin asked unbelievable of what jungkook doing.
Surely their sex life evolved very much in the past 4 years but still something like this was never done before by them.

"Yes you can. Just keep your voice low and everything will be alright." Jungkook stated as if it's really that easy. Jimin could already feel the thing brushing against his sweet spot a little bit.

"I hate you!"

"I love you too." Jungkook pecked the Omega's cheek and went out leaving jimin to dress up.
Jimin had no choice. And also it was their special day so maybe he should grant jungkook's wish.

Jimin dressed up fully, a silk white full sleeve shirt with black loose pants, a pair of beige slight boot heels and some makeup with his butterfly necklace. Jimin looked gorgeous.

Jimin walked up to their car and got on. It was not really that hard to walk with that thing inside and besides jungkook hasn't even started the thing yet.

"Ready? Let's go!" The alpha happily chimed. Jimin smiled nodding and both of them drove off to jungkook knows where.

Jimin glanced at the alpha, and he could finally realize how hot jungkook looked. The alpha wore a white shirt with the first three buttons open showing his toned upper chest and veiny neck, black suit pants with black slick boots. The sleeves were folded showing off his large veiny muscular hands. How much jimin wants those hands to ruin him completely.

"Like what you see?" Jungkook smirked seeing just how jimin was gawking at him.

"Yes but also no. Every other omega will be staring at you." Jimin huffed turning his head back to the road.

"Let them stare, anyways I belong to you and only you. Am I right?" Jungkook glanced at jimin smiling.

Jimin grinned.

"Yeah, very right." Jimin leaned towards jungkook yanking the alpha neck by his collar and planting a kiss on the alpha's white shirt collar leaving a stain of his lips. He wore a red lipstick today so the mark was bold and clear. Jungkook smiled proudly.

Jimin pulled back after doing that with a wide smirk planted on his face. Now the world will know who jungkook belonged to.

Soon they reached the place. A restaurant near the sea. It was only 8 pm so the city shined bright in the night.

Jungkook took jimin's hand and walked inside the restaurant after parking their Porsche.

Everyone's eyes fell on the couple that entered the restaurant. The aura jimin and jungkook emmited had the whole restaurant stunned.