"Why not just hang out with Viktor?" Alicia said with hint of suspicion in her voice. He can't blame her, she must be thinkin why is he acting 'odd' or 'strange'.

" Ehh? Are you so full of my handsome face Alicia? " he said winking at her followed by a light chuckle as they crossed the street. Alicia smacked his shoulders but Ali just chuckled more.

" I don't know where does your confidence coming from " as she entered the house followed by Ali.

" Go make your own drink and don't leave a mess or I'll toss you in the trash can, I'm going to change" Ali just nodded watching her go upstairs

As soon as she entered the room she closed the door with more force as she leaned on it with creased forehead.

She changed her clothes and get the first aid kit, barely noticing the single beep from her phone

' Maybe Mia's text, I'll read it later '

Ali who was walking on his way to the living room sipping his juice was stunned when he saw Alicia in her daily clothes since he's not used to it, he then continued walking casually. Alicia's eyes followed his track until she could only see the wall.

' What's wrong with him? '

She made an orange juice for herself and followed Ali on the living room, he was watching a movie about detectives with brows furrowed. Alicia put the first aid kit to the table and faced Ali blocking the TV on the process.

" You really made yourself comfortable, opening the TV? "

" W-Will the general go home tonight? "

" So... Confident because the general ain't home? My opinion doesn't matter anymore? " she said smirking

" Oh come on, I've been here plenty of times and don't patronize me " he said rolling his eyes

She just hummed while her lips formed a small smile making Ali nervous knowing that kind of smile is never innocent, she's planning something in her mind.

' Oh please '

He clicked his tongue as he added 'facts' in his reply earlier in a bored manner

" You just like bossing me around "

" Is that so? " she said biting her lips to suppress a short chuckle. Inching closer as she noticed how he became more and more tensed.

Oh how seductive does Ali's Adams apple is, slowly going up and down makes her lips form a smirk. She inched closer that almost made Ali to stone.

'EVIL woman'

" Why are you moving Ghazali? I'm going to treat your wound " she said picking up cotton balls and alcohol in the kit casually like she did not do anything.

" Girls never play fair! You have other motive! " he said while ruffling his hair--the only way he could do to relax his tensed body but to his astonishment Alicia let out a short chuckle.

" What? " she acted innocently, batting her lashes more than twice.

" Don't do again! "

Alicia just hummed in his reply teasing him non-verbally but was caught off guard when a somehow pissed Ali encircled his arms on her waist and pulled her body closer to his, now, she is sitting in his lap staring at Ali with wide eyes while her hands are frozen in its previous position that is currently covering her beautiful hazel brown eyes in Ali's vision. Not to mention the close proximity between their faces.

Guess this is how teen-age hormones works huh?

Ali looked up in the ceiling, closed his eyes and breathe, he looked at Alicia that's still astounded

" W-what do you think you're doing!? I'm going to treat your wound! Let me go or I'm going to spill the alcohol in your eyes "

Alicia was actually aware of Ali's feelings for her but she always look pass through it. Everything is just unclear and unusual to her but atleast she don't experience cliche things.

Alicia glared at him as she pressed the cotton ball that contains alcohol hardly in his bruise making him yelp and fight the noticeable blush that creeping on her face.

Nonetheless, Ali kissed her in the cheeks resulting her face to turn red as a tomato

'Damn you Ali'

" Alicia I--uhmm I'm going home thanks for the drinks " he said letting her go.

She stood up still blushing and faced Ali thinking if she would follow Ali to walk him through the door as Ali picks up his bag and head to the door.

But to their surprise General Rama was standing there watching them for who knew how long

' Oh no, why didn't I remember that he's going home today? '

" Ali inform Dr. Ghazali that you'll have a dinner with us. We need to talk " General Rama said strictly while looking intensely to Alicia.

" Cook dinner Alicia this will going to be a long night "

(o^^)o----------o(^^o)

Well...how is it for a start?

credits to the artist of the fanart above : https://www.instagram.com/p/CCTb5lllx0N/?utm_medium

You can find her on Instagram @cuzitsaira

As you can see there is a music video attached above you can play it if you want to

I just think it somehow relate to the entry