𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ━━ ❝ THE GOD AND SPY ❞

HELLO BEAUTIFUL,BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

HOW ARE WE DOING TODAY/NIGHT/MORNING ?

I AM WRITING AND WATCHING NETFLIX,YOUTUBE,DISNEY PLUS AND MAKING EDITS FOR MY TIK TOK

SO VERY FUN

ALSO BLACK WIDOW COMES OUT TODAY,IM GOING TO WATCH WITH MY BEST FRIEND AND IM SO EXCITED

NOT ONLY THAT,BUT LOKI COMES OUT AS WELL.SO YOU KNOW I'M GONNA BE WEARING MY LOKI CROWN AND HOLDING MY TESSERACT

FUN FACT.I WROTE THIS CHAP WHILE WEARING MY CROWN CAUSE IM A LOSER :)

I AM HERE TO BLESS YOU ALL WITH A CHAP

I KNOW,I AM VERY NICE

I AM ALSO A MESS

BUT WE ALREADY KNOW THIS

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE CHAP :)

𝕌𝕃𝕃 𝔸ℕ𝔾𝔸ℝ, 𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕌ℝ𝔼 𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝔸𝔾𝔼 𝟙𝟘-

STEVE ROGERS WITH ALL HIS MIGHT SLIDES THE HEAVY IRON DOOR IN ORDER TO STEALTHILY WALK INSIDE

The metal strains before giving away to the strength of a super soldier.

STORAGE 10-C is a large warehouse, filled with metal crates stacked.The blonde haired super soldier makes sure to stay quiet upon hearing the sounds of agents whispering...thank god for enhanced hearing. 

Steve looks upwards,seeing another level.The Captain leaps up high and holds onto the catwalk railing,continuing to move forward.He has doubts...hopefully this will clear them up.

The blonde feels relief at finding the crate...Time to see if Shield is truly the ones at fault...

Steve opens the steel crate.The man out of time feels all the breath gush out of him.He feels like is pre serum days.Because right under him,is the crate full of hydra weapons...

He died for nothing.

------

Inside the black van that drives fast down into an underground base.Selvig and a few other soldiers  drive inside a long tunnel. With the CMS device inside, Selvig carefully picks up the small cylinder shape IRIDIUM with metal prongs and lightly places it in a slot within the CMS. The CMS accepts it. Selvig looks at it, devilishly smiling...

----

Agent Phil Coulson informs the god of thunder "As soon as Loki took the doctor we moved Jane Foster. We've got an excellent observatory in Tromso. She was asked to consult there very suddenly yesterday. Handsome fee, private plane, very remote. She'll be safe."

Thor stares at the shield monitor,a photo and record of Jane Foster.The same girl who saved him.Thor looks at her, remembering

He just can't stop thinking about her.

Thor takes a deep breath before speaking "Thank you. It's no accident Loki taking Erik Selvig; I dread what he plans for him once he's done. Erik is a good man." Coulson feels so small as he stands next to the large god..

He also feels like he's going to fangirl...But no one can replace Steve Rogers in his heart.Captain America takes that spot "He talks about you a lot. You changed his life. You changed everything around here."

Thor can't help but blame himself.If he had been better.If he had been quicker,smarter.No one would be hurt.Or taken.Earth would have been safe " They were better as they were. We pretend on Asgard that we're more advanced, but we... we come here battling like BILGE SNIPE."