𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷━━ ❝ I KNOW IM SMART BRUCIE ❞

HELLO FELLOW WATTPADERS

HOW ARE WE ALL TODAY

IT HAS BEEN A WHILE HUH

BUT HERE I AM

HERE TO BLESS YOU ALL WITH ANOTHER CHAP

BECAUSE WE ALL LOVE MARIA

IF YOU WANNA SEE MORE OF ME GO CHECK OUT MY TIK TOK GANG

@ WANNABESTARK

IT'S A PRETTY ICONIC PLACE TO BE

RIGHT NOW IT'S JUST EDITS

BUT I DO WANNA TRY POV STUFF

GUESS WE SHALL SEE

ANYWAY ENJOY THE CHAP :)

𝔼𝕃𝕀ℂ𝔸ℝℝ𝕀𝔼ℝ

DOZENS OF SHIELD POLICE ESCORT LOKI WHO UNFORTUNATELY TO HIM IS HANDCUFFED.

The god of mischief smiles to himself...fools,the lot of them are fools.Bruce Banner pauses in his hard working of the alien weapon to look upward.Taking his glasses of in order to rub his tired eyes he ends up  making eye contact with the...god

Loki eyes him as he strides, nodding and smiling as though nothing is wrong.

Bruce rubs his temples.This is just too much.The sooner he can leave the better

---------

Loki hears the large glass cage door click shut.The god watches as the director of the shield walks with purpose towards him.He doesn't look scared at all...the god quite likes that "In case it's unclear. You try to escape. You so much as scratch that glass." His coat flaps behind him as he walks towards the control panel.

Loki watches as Nick Fury presses a button which opens a hatch underneath his cell. Loki peers as much as he can from the glass. Without seeing, the sounds of gusting winds would make a man shit his pants.

It's a good thing Loki is more than a man

Nick Fury raises his voice in order to be heard over the roaring wind "Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?!" Loki watches in barley hidden glee as Fury closes the hatch. And Points a stern finger at him "Ant."

He then points at the button which would drop Loki into the steel trap

He then points at the button which would drop Loki into the steel trap...does not look fun " Boot." Loki doesn't even try to hide his smirk,or the way that his chuckles seem to be amused rather than nervous.The god decides to stir the pot and make everyone feel on edge " It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me."

Nick Fury keeps his composure,not rising to the bait "Built for something a lot stronger than you." The god doesn't lose his amused grin " Oh, I've heard." Even when letting his eyes flicker towards the camera in the corner...in order to stare at the one the cage was made for.