𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 ━━ ❝ OSCAR THE GROUCH ❞

HIIII EVERYBODYYYYY

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

HOW ARE WE DOINGGGGG ???

THE WAY I'VE BEEN WRITING AND SLEEPING IS INSANE

GOTTA LOVE CHRONIC

I HAVE JUST UPLOADED A FRIENDSHIP CHAP SO GO CHECK THAT OUT IF YA WANT

AND NOW HERE I AM.WITH THIS CHAP

HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS ENJOY

:)

𝔼𝕃𝕀ℂ𝔸ℝℝ𝕀𝔼ℝ

COULSON IS REALLY REALLY REALLY TRYING NOT TO GEEK OUT AT STANDING NEXT TO HIS HERO

But come on.Anyone who has the chance to stand next to their hero would not keep their cool

So why expect Phil Coulson to

Phil Coulson stands next to Steve Rogers,the two stand in silence as they are waiting to locate Loki using satellite facial recognition.Coulson smacks his lips together as he rushes out " I mean, if it's not too much trouble."

Steve Rogers should not be surprised.Miss Romanoff had told him about Coulson's collection...yet here he is,surprised "No, no. It's fine." Coulson keeps his head facing forward.His lips pulled into a wide awed smile "It's a vintage set. It took me a couple of years to collect them all. Near mint, slight foxing around the edges, but..."

Steve Rogers is saved by Agent Sitwell informing the group of agents and soldiers "We got a hit. Sixty-seven percent match. Weight, cross match, seventy-nine percent."

Nick fury looks at the information on his own device while Phil snaps back into agent mode,making his way over "Location?" Sitwell types away on his computer.His brows furrow as he answers one of his 'bosses' "Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding."

Fury speaks, causing the Captain to turn.Giving the man his full attention "Captain, you're up." Steve nods his head grimly.It seems that his time has come.Steve Rogers turns and leaves the room.Walking towards the place that holds his suit.

It's time to save the world...again.

-----

Outside the beautiful palace called Stuttgart Museum,Loki stands in front of the museum, dressed in 21st Century attire that most midgards wear, with his scepter disguised as a cane.The god walks up to the entrance of the gala.

It's dark outside.The perfect cover.

Inside the Stuttgart Museum holds a lavished gala with an orchestra playing.It's very serene.The guests in fancy dresses and suits all charter away in excitement to one another.Their talks and the soft music playing are soon interrupted as the head doctor walks up to the mic,tapping on it to get everyone's attention

-----

Steve Rogers slowly walks towards the locker that holds his suit.His heart pounds in his chest as he takes controlled breaths.His suit stands tall inside the steel cabinet,his shield glistens in the light.

Silence fills the room as the Captain stares at the symbol.The meaning that the Captain America suit holds is much bigger than Steve Rogers could have ever imagined.

So,right here and right now.Steve Rogers will put the suit on.He will bear and grin it and he will do what needs to be done.

----

Outside the museum. German guards stand in their positions. One of them is standing on the tip of the roof, scoping. He then hears a sound. Something tells him that this particular sound is not a good one.Looking down he sees one of his guards shot with an arrow.