𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮 ━━ ❝ YOU JUST MIGHT ❞

HELLO EVERYBODYYYYY

ALSO HOLY CRAP IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN LOKI YET

WHYYYY ?

ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS MARVEL HAVE RELEASED AND IT'S ONLY THE FIRST EPISODE

𝔼𝕃𝕀ℂ𝔸ℝℝ𝕀𝔼ℝ

IF THERE WAS ONE WORD IN THE WORLD TO DESCRIBE THE SITUATION MARIA STARK IS IN....

It would be...

No

Yep,No

The reason Maria has chosen no to describe this moment

Is because Locks scares her

No because no

Maria gulps as the doors shut behind her.Four guards stand outside while two others are in the room with her by the door.

Great,what could possibly go wrong.

Maria awkwardly waves her hand at Loki,who ha lovely, is staring at her with an amused smile "Hello child.We meet again." Maria clears her throat "Did you finally google."

What ?

Please stop talking

Loki, much to Maria's amusement, looks taken aback "What ?" Maria slowly moves towards the glass cage that houses the god "Ya know.When we were sitting on the mountains edge like this was something out of the lion king.You kept asking questions and i told you to google it.So,did uncle Nick get you a laptop to google ?"

Loki stares

And does not blink

What a creep

"Huh okay you're lame and Im weirded out.Wanna tell me why you called me in her loch ness monster ? can't have been to braid your hair and tell stories like we're at a sleepover." Maria frowns lightly as she sits down on the floor "Not that i even know what that's like...or how to even braid-"

Loki groans as he rests his palms on the glass "Do you ever shut up ?" Maria raises her eyebrow "Um yeah actually.When i was little i couldn't talk.Then that switched to stuttering which you should be impressed that i'm not stuttering really.Because let me tell you it's very difficult-"

Yeah,no,how about we don't go into that

Because yikes she will cry !

Maria smacks her lips "So.Why am I here greenie ?" Loki chuckles.rubbing his hands together...oh yay totally not afraid "I just wanted to have a little chat.Get to know you better."

Okay what ?

What is this ? twenty questions

"Um right okay cool i guess."

God,Maria wishes her father was here....

...Little did she know,her father and Bruce are watching her through the cameras.

Maria places her hands in front of her "Is this therapy...cause I feel like you're the last person I should go to for a therapist." Loki scoffs "I sense so much power in you child.You are blind to your power.But don't worry,you will see soon enough...he will show you."

Maria gulps

He ?

"Um who ? bob the builder ?" Loki grins like a shark...Maria shivers. "You seem to call him...the purple man ?" Oh there it is, feels like someone just kicked her ribs...she knows much about that "No.I don't know who you are talking about."