EPILOGUE

5 years later

"Mr Archibald. What do you say to speculation that you'll be announcing your bid for the mayor's race any day now?" A reporter asked.

"I say, New York is the greatest city in the world. Who wouldn't want to be mayor?" Nate answered.

"You'd be the youngest mayor in the history of the city."

"That's only if he wins, which he hasn't said anything yet nor if he's running." Jessica walked out the plane with their daughter.

"Mrs Archibald. What a lovely family this is."

"He promises to answer any questions you have tomorrow but we have somewhere to be at the moment."

"Talk soon." Nate said to the reporter as he got into the car with his wife and daughter. "I think you're getting better at this."

Jessica chuckled. "It takes years of practice."

Nate tried to pull his wife into a kiss but was interrupted with their daughter crying. "Way to be a cockblock Liv."

Jessica shook her head at her husband and tried to calm down their daughter. They finally arrived and walked inside the penthouse, meeting everyone.

"Sorry we're late." Nate said to Blair and Chuck.

"J." Blair said, pulling the girl into a hug. "And little Liv. How's my princess?"

"I'm doing fine B. Thanks for asking." Jessica joked.

"Not you J." Blair playfully rolled her eyes.

Jessica chuckled. "How is she?"

"A nervous wreck but she'll be fine."

Everyone took a seat and waited for the couple.

Dan walks out. Jessica grew to like Dan even after he posted a disgusting, assumption based article about her that she was grateful her husband was able to take down. She was just happy that her best friend finally got the guy she wanted. She was happy. And that's all that mattered.

Serena walked down the stairs and Jessica swore she almost cried. She was so happy for her friend.

"I have to tell you something," Nate whispered to the girl.

Jessica smiled. "What is it?"

"I love you Mrs Archibald."

"I love you too Mr Archibald always and." 

"Forever." They both say.