TWENTY-SIX

Tonight was the VS Fashion Show and to say Jessica was nervous would be the biggest understatement of the year. She was shitting herself right now. Jessica was the type of person to overthink everything. To think about every possible outcome that could go wrong. Maybe she could have told the Avengers what the best way was to defeat Thanos. 

Photographers were everywhere trying to capture moments of the models and designer. The show hasn't even started yet but Jessica's cheeks were already tired from smiling. 

"5 minutes everyone. Line up everyone." Someone shouted.

Jessica took a deep breathe and walked towards the front since she was the first model out. 

"You ready?" Taylor Hill asked the girl. 

"No." Jessica said.

She laughed. "You'll be fine Jess" She fixed the girl's hair. "Just don't trip."

"Thanks for the support." Jessica rolled her eyes. 

"Stand by Jessica." Someone shouted. "Jessica go."

Jessica took a deep breathe and started walking out. [CUE Candice Swanepoel's iconic opening of Harry Styles' Kiwi performance]. 

Jessica walked down the runway while the live band played. She heard cheers from both sides and tried to remain calm while walking down. She reached the end and posed. She saw her friends. 

Nate was very proud of the girl. He had to admit, she looked extremely sexy in her outfit, but besides that he was absolutely blown away at how confident she looked walking down the stage and to do it in those heels, he could never. He knew she worked hard to be where she is today. He admired how strong-minded she is for continuing to do what she loves without listening to anyone's criticisms. 

Jessica blew kisses to her friends and made her way back. She greeted Harry as he walked out to start his performance. 

Jessica smiled that she didn't trip and fall and proved to the world that she deserved the title of the youngest paid model of 2020.