Hey

Dex's POV

   The crew met in the hallway at 8:45 so we could go to dinner carpooling as not all of us have cars. "Hey guys, where's Tam and Wylie?" I asked when I saw them except the two people that were invited. Hmph. They already left a bad impression on me.

   "Well, Wylie was showing Tam around Cali, so they said that they'd meet us at Providence," Linh answered with a smile. I nodded.

  "Alright, guys, who want to go in my car?" Keefe asked.

   "Who says we are using your car?" Biana asked, "No one wants you to drive."

   Everyone nodded in agreement as Sophie said, "Your driving kills are a hazard to society."

   Keefe rolled his eyes and informed, "I've never once been in a car accident, and I've never even got a ticket."

   I raised an eyebrow in genuine surprise, are police blind these days? Or is it only just the police who see Keefe driving. He nearly crashed his car three times, and that was only the one time I drove with him. 

  "So, so we can use my car and Keefe's car, but Dex can drive," Fitz said.

  "Ok," Sophie said looking at Keefe and Fitz, "Biana, Dex, and Linh can go together and I'll go with you two."

   I bit my lip trying not to laugh, the poor girl is so oblivious that she doesn't even know that she set herself up. I saw Biana smirk and nod. Soon we were comfortably in the cars. Fitz pulled out of the parking lot in his teal Ferrari. I KNOW!! His car literally matches the color of his eyes. WHO DOES THAT?!?! Anyway, from the passenger seat, Biana turned on the radio. It was playing a song by someone and it wasn't too bad.

   Anyway, we drove to Providence peacefully because there wasn't much traffic and no people embarrassing themselves.  To be more specific Sophie, Keefe, and Fits. I wonder how their car is. Probably in complete havoc. At least Keefe wasn't driving it. Anyway, as we got out of the car I asked Linh, "What's your brother like? Is he nice?"

   Linh smiled and said, "He really protective over me and stuff, but he's relatively nice. He acts all cold sometimes, but he's a bit more fun once you get to know him." I nodded and turned to see that Biana was looking at a car, it was a nice black Mercedes-Benz that just drove up.

   "Oh. I think that's Wylie's car," Linh said. Her suspicions were confirmed when the guy emerged from the driver's seat and Linh's twin got out from the passenger seat. They both looked great in the clothes they were wearing and they didn't seem to notice us yet.

   "Tammy!" Linh called. The black haired boy turned towards us and grinned. She walked towards them while Biana grabbed my hand and we walked toward Providence so we could meet Tam at the same time as the rest of our friends. As we walked in, Biana let go of my hand and went over to Keefe, and they began a deep conversation and they were glancing around to make sure no one was watching. They were definitely up to something. I know that it isn't a prank because Keefe literally drags me to my parent's shop just to get pranking supplies and makes me assist him in pranks. I get in so much trouble! My parents own a shop that sells medical products, but they also sell makeup and pranking/ party supplies. It is a very interesting store and it is famous for its architecture and bright colors.

   We checked with our host to see our reservations and went to the long table the kind woman led us to. Before we sat down, Linh, Wylie, and Tam came up to the table. Wylie and Linh chatting about something and Tam looking at them amusedly. 

   "Oh! Guys. Umm... this is Wylie," Linh said gesturing to the guy that she was just talking to.

    I smiled, "Hey man." I stuck my hand out and he shook it with a grin. All the other guys also greeted him with that boyish handshake while the girls hugged him. Wow. They were already on a hug basis. 

   "And this is my brother Tam," Linh said excitedly. 

   The boy with silver bangs smirked and said, "Hey."

  Oh lord! We really didn't need another Keefe!