Planned

Sophie's POV

   Ughh. It was 5:30 P.M which meant I had only 30 more minutes of freedom. At 6, we are to go to the mall. I groaned and got up to get ready. I washed my face to look ore presentable and even brush my hair so it didn't look like a pine apple. I threw on a plain grey shirt and some blue jeans, then chose to wear a pair of white converse. I looked at myself in the mirror and was satisfied by my fashion choices because Biana wouldn't be. I grabbed a handbag and put my phone and credit cards in there. I also put on some black sun shades so that no one would notice me in the mall. Actually, they still might because Biana and Linh were going to be there and Biana isn't the most inconspicuous person.

   I slipped out of my room and headed to The Dome to find Biana and Linh already waiting. They were talking to a tall guy with dark skin and blue eyes. I walked up to them.

   "Hey Sophie," Linh greeted when she noticed me.

   Biana turned around and said jokingly, "You sure took your sweet time." 

   "Actually, I'm two minutes early," I stated, showing her the time on the watch I was wearing. 

   She rolled her eyes and introduced me to the mystery guy, "Sophie, Wylie. Wylie, Sophie."

   I smiled at Wylie and stuck my hand out, "Nice to meet you, Wylie."

   He nodded and shook my hand, "Nice to meet you too." He continued, "Linh tells me that you guys are going to the mall. I'll leave you to it."

   We laughed and said that it was okay, but Wylie insisted that he should go.

   "Alright, bye Wylie," Biana said sweetly.

   I nodded,  "Hopefully we can talk again."

   He nodded to the both of us and turned to Linh and said, "I couldn't ask this in front of your brother because he would've killed me, but can I have your number?" 

   Linh blushed but nodded as Wylie unlocked his phone, giving it to her. I smiled, they seemed nice, they would be good friends. I saw Biana's smirk and rolled my eyes. 

   After Wylie left, we headed over to a dark purple Tesla which happens to be Biana's birthday present from her parents for her 17th birthday. Lord, they were rich! Anyway's we slipped into the car and drove off. 

   I turned to Biana and asked, "How long are we going to stay here?"

   "As long as it takes," Biana stated simply as she pulled into the parking lot.

   I groaned.

   Linh said, "As much as I'd love to do that, I told Tam we could go to dinner at 9, so I have to get home at 8:30."

   Biana sighed but nodded understandingly and I pumped my fist in the air. It was 6:20 and it would take 20 minutes to get back home. So we only have to stay in the mall for an hour and 50 minutes. Not for 3 or 4 or 7.

   " Hey, Fitz, Keefe, and I were going to go to Providence for dinner. We can make it a group thing and everyone can come. You can invite your brother," Biana told Linh. 

   Linh nodded, "That sounds fun, I'll see if Tam's ok with it." With that, she pulled out her phone and texted her brother.

   We heard a ding from  Linh's phone.

   "He's ok with it," Linh informed us smiling after she read the text. There was another ding from the phone.

   "He's asking if he could bring Wylie," Linh said shyly looking up at us.

   I smiled and nodded, Wylie seemed really nice. Biana smirked and said, "So, first he gets your number and then he comes to dinner."

   Linh blushed bright red and said, "It's not like that." Like what?

   "Anyway, he can bring Wylie," I said.

   "We should go," Biana said getting out of the car. We followed in suit.

   After shopping, we left the mall with 8 enormous bags. One for Linh, one for me (Biana chose the outfits for me), and 6 for Biana. How much space does the girl's closet have? We finally got to go home, but I couldn't sleep, instead, I got to get ready for dinner. Providence was a fancy place, and I had to dress fancy. Fun. Yay. Wonderful. Fantastic (did you get the sarcasm yet?).

   Hey guys!!! I am sorry for not updating in soo long, but I have so many tests. But thankfully they are over now and summer is here!! FUN! YAY! WONDERFUL! FANTASTIC! I can update often now and I am really happy about it.

   I really hope y'all enjoy this chapter.