Say Hello to the Golden State

Linh's POV

   I walked up to Mr. Forkles's desk and rang the bell as he wasn't in his chair at the moment. Mr. Forkle came out from his office and asked me, "What can I help you with Linh?"

   I smiled sweetly and asked, "Can you please tell me what room Tam Song is in?"

   "I wouldn't normally do that," Mr. Forkle told me, "But you two are related right?"

   I nodded and answered, "Twins." He smiled and said that Tam was in room 9D.

   The hotel was split into 5 stories, floor "The Dome" was the first floor, this is where people that come to this hotel check-in. Not only that but there is also an outdoor pool and park. The crew's main place is the pool. The Crew is what the other guests called Sophie, Fitz, Keefe, Biana, Dex, and I. They think that we are the most famous people in the entire hotel but it doesn't matter because everyone here worked very hard to get to where they are right now. Anyway, there is also a mess hall where we buy our food. There is also a music room and a dance room which we could check out for a specific time.

   "Thank you, Mr. Forkle," I said, then I walked to the elevator that was going to take me to the 5th story where my brother was staying. Every floor basically looks the same except the higher you go, the bigger the rooms get. Biana has a room on the 5th floor as well as Keefe. Fitz and Dex also have a room there, it was provided by Luminaria Labels. Sophie and I live on the 4th floor where the rooms aren't as big, but still very spacious. We have a friend there who is very fiery but she isn't a part of the crew yet. Her name is Marella and she was a singer. I snapped back to reality as the elevator dinged and the door opened.

   I stepped out of the elevator to find Biana there already. "I thought you were going to say hi to your brother," she said.

   I nodded, "I had to see what room he's in. I thought that you were still at the pool."

   She shrugged, "It was getting really hot out there."

  "Ok," I said, "I'll see you this evening." I started walking away as Biana opened her room door.

   "6 P.M sharp," She called after me. 

   "Ok," I yelled back.

   I continued down the hallway, soon finding a black wooden door that read "9D". I knocked. I heard some stuffing inside and soon the door opened revealing Tam. He smiled slightly seeing me and opened the door wider to let me in, "Fancy seeing you here Linh."

   I giggled, "Hi Tammy, why didn't you tell me you were coming today?"

   I was pretty tall for a girl, 5"9, but Tam was 6 foot so he looked down at me and said, "Well... I wanted it to be a surprise but seeing that you're here, it didn't work." I looked around the room and saw that is was exactly Tam's style, how the hell did the labels know how to decorate his room before even physically meeting him.

" I looked around the room and saw that is was exactly Tam's style, how the hell did the labels know how to decorate his room before even physically meeting him

   I smiled softly, "You're already famous here." 

   He chuckled, "I have a meeting with my manager at Luminaria Labels tomorrow at 6, so we should catch up until then. I nodded as we made plans about what to do together.

   Before we could go outside, there was a knock on the door. Tam went over and opened it, "Wylie?" Who was Wylie? My question was answered when a tall, dark-skinned, dreamboat boy stepped into the room.

  "Dude, what are you doing in L.A?" Tam asked the cute boy, Wylie, seriously.

   He smirked, "Do you really think that I wouldn't welcome my best friends to this wonderful sunny state." 

  Tam chucked, "I never made the best friend title official."

   Wylie mocked a hurt face and his eyes traveled over the room, "Good to see that they are treating you well."

  My twin smirked, "Of course." 

  Then Wylie seemed to notice my presence because he came over and stuck out his hand, "I'm Wylie and you must be the beautiful Linh that Tam talks about."  I smiled and shook his hand in greeting. 

  Tam rolled his eyes and said, "Endal, hand off my sister." We just shook hands! But it was nice to see that Tam's overprotective nature hasn't changed much.