94

Trevor's POV

Trevor's POV

I have only known Amelia as my sister for weeks. Now she's missing, and there's a possibility she can be-

like Chase mentioned, I can't even say the word. It's unimaginable, better off unsaid. Like promised, I went to Richie's house since he knows me best out Chase. if Ellie was to go, who knows what would've happened.

I got past security and in the house. The tiles are black and white, and he changed the wall color to plain white. He never liked wall art, so his walls are empty. The door to his office was slightly cracked. He was on the phone facing the window. "Just tell me you took care of it. Alright, thanks, Burt. We'll be in touch."

"Ritchie?" I knock on his office door.

He peeks his head out and opens the door. "Trevor, what a surprise." I nervously run my sweaty palms on my jeans. Hearing all the things he's done, I'm officially scared of the guy and the things he's capable of. "I'm surprised to see you here, especially after that intervention Rachel had without me." he said.

"There are reasons why you weren't invited."

"I'm aware, so you guys can talk about me behind my back. Don't worry. I'm not hurt at all. How's the baby?"

"Don't ask me that. You lost that privilege."

He held his hands up. "Relax, I'm still your family you know."

"Family doesn't hurt their own kind." I sigh. " thought you should know something horrible happened."

He looks up from his computer screen. "What?"

"Amelia is missing. And we don't know where she can be."

"Amelia? How?"

"We suspect you have something to do with it."

He laughs. "Trevor," He sighs. "Don't cross a line you're not prepared for. You are a father now. I'm sure she'll turn up."

"She's your niece!" I say, irritated. "How can you just shrug it off?"

"People go missing around here all the time, and they come back. I can't do anything to help you guys, sorry—best of luck. Tell Chase to call me, though. I'm sure he's devastated." He grins even though there's nothing to grin about.

I shake my head and leave his damn house. It's u being around him, now. Especiallyafter hearing about the things he's done. He may be my uncle, but I would never let him near my family.

I knock on the front doors of Amelia and Chase's house. Chase hasn't been the same. He's been in bed for hours just lying there. When he tries to get out the house with his gun in hand, we always have to put a stop to it. We are aware that he wants to find her his self because the cops are worthless, but we can't let him damage his life in a way he wants to.