ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 10

Start from the beginning

So he pushes Cross away from Blue, he sees a look in the other's eyes. That look of determination, his LV as gone up high.

If oreo doesn't stop Blue will die for sure.

"Cross! Take Dream to MSC! Find medicine there. I and Error can take the rest of them down! "

Ink says and the other just slowly nodded. In a flash, he sees pink paint over him and is suddenly transported to
"INK" S SECRET CABIN"

Now it was time to see if the artist and glitch can handle the rest of them... including Blue.

        . *  ┈┈ ☆ ✦     .      ⁺   .

The cabin had a good amount of space. A white bed being in one corner of the room, a log-like couch, and a small fireplace.

The fireplace' rocks looked as if they were stuck together with yellow paint, the thin logs as well.

With Dream in his hands, he sets him down on the bed and sits on the floor with the bed being right behind him.

'What just happened back there? He let Dream get hurt! He's supposed to be his royal guard! Damn it.'

He gets up and looks in the corner of the room where the door is located. He stuck his hand between the logs and found a small white bottle.

Medicine, thank God.
It also came with small monster vitamin gummies.

Taking a look at the skeleton on the bed. Cross takes off his fluffy white and jet jacket and rips a long piece of black fabric from his turtle neck shirt.

He approaches Dream and tries his best to make him sit up straight.

He takes off the others belt, shirt, cape, and long blue sleeves, then dabs some of the white liquid that was in the bottle on Dream's scar with his finger. The skeleton hisses in his "sleep".

The long raven fabric was placed on his wound as a bandage, he then ties it around his ribcage and puts his fluffy jacket on Dream.

Smiling, he takes a small rest.

         . *  ┈┈ ☆ ✦     .      ⁺   .

So comfy...

So comfy...

Someone in his brain keeps repeating it.

He finds himself in that white space again, his brother crying.

"When are you going to...

____________________________

... SÅ-Æ-VE ME BRØTHEŔRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-!!!

.

.

.

Dream jumps out of his sleep, taking a look around he notices he's in Ink's cabin. They usually go here if things get too dangerous.

That's when his memory started to come back, he was knocked out...again.