𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 2

James POV~

"Aye come on bro!" I exclaimed at the tv screen as I played video games

"YEA NIGGA THATS WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKING BOUT." Dante screams as he continues to win.

I was so over it, I threw the controller on the coffee table and grabbed my phone from my pocket.

I went through my phone for a bit while Dante continue to play.

Dante was my best friend from high school. That nigga has been by my side ever since. We were like brothers and I always appreciated our friendship.

Dante was a player if I'm being honest. All he cared about was making more money in the joint and fucking girls. I didn't see the fun in that.

I was so busy running my club, Truth, I ain't had time for that. I had to make sure that business was going good and the product was moving fast.

See I ain't like these other thugs, selling my shit in the hood and making my money out on the streets. Nah, I liked to be more systematic and used my club as a cover up. See down stairs was an underground club, that is where we cook the coke, bag it and sell it.

I had been running shit for quite some time and I mean I was making my money so that's all that mattered.

All of sudden, my phone starts bugging. I look up to see who it is. It was Trey. He was one of my homies who helped me move the product up at the club.

"Yo." I said answering the call.

"Wassup my nigga. I wanna through a party down at Truth and invite some new buyers to look at our product. You coming through or not?" He asked.

I didn't really enjoy partying but if it was gonna get me new buyers then why not?

"Aight, me and Dante will slide through for a bit. See how things are going down there." I replied.

"Aight, say no more. Tell Dante there gone be lots of bitches up in this bitch!" He exclaimed.

"Man you play too much." I chuckled before cutting the phone.

I notice Dante drinking my last apple juice from the refrigerator.

"Nigga, I told you to stop touching my shit!" I shouted irritated.

"Damn! Why you so pressed for? Cant a nigga drink some juice?" He chuckled before closing the refrigerator.

"Aye, Trey hit me up. He said there is gone be a party up at Truth. Talking bout some new buyers coming to look at the product. I say we slide through." I told him while scrolling through insta.

He grabbed his phone before walking towards the door.
"Cool. As long as there's girls imma be satisfied." He smirked.

"Nigga get the fuck outta my house." I shook my head.
————————————————————————
He left and the house became quiet again.
I enjoyed being alone. I could be with my own thoughts. I couldn't stop thinking about this party.

Yeah there was many parties that took place at Truth but this one felt different.
I look at the time before walking upstairs and hopping in the shower.

I did my hygiene and got dressed. I was skeptical on what to wear so I went for this outfit.

 I was skeptical on what to wear so I went for this outfit

Black was my colour. I don't know what it was but it complemented me so well.

While putting on my chain, Dante texts me saying he outside.

I run down stairs towards the door before grabbing my keys and checking I have my phone.

I opened up the door to find an all black Bentley pulled up outside.

"Damn this nigga be doing the most." I told myself while getting in.

I dapped him as he drove off.

We made small talk about business before realising we were had arrived outside Truth. It was completely full with a line that led onto another street.

Dante parked the car as we both got out. I hollered at the security guard before going through.

It was live. There was strippers, money being thrown everywhere and people playing at the casino tables.

This was what I loved to see. My shit was doing well.

I greeted some of my people before walking up the stairs to the VIP section.

There sat Trey and Rico. Rico was the guy was computer mega mind. He could track down anybody. He was my intel.

They were all surrounded by some strippers grinding them and shit.

I shooed them away before me and Dante sat down on the opposite couch.

"Damn these girl are hot, I might have to keep one of them for myself." He smirked while drinking a glass of whiskey.

I simply ignored him and leaned forward to our more whiskey.

"So wassup with these new buyers you were talking bout?" I asked turning to Trey.

"I don't know man. Word on the street was that their shit was good. We could make tons more money and build a whole empire and shit." He responded while sipping on tequila.

I chuckled at the thought of it. Trey was right. We could expand and make this place ten times bigger. But I had to lay low. I never knew who was around these days.

We all talked a bit more before the music started getting louder and the party was just getting started. Rico, Trey and Dante all went down stairs to dance to be with rest of the guys or some shit like that. I leaned on the balcony and watched everyone.

The club was popping. The music was blasting, the people were lit. I could say I was enjoying it.

I scanned the crowd before my eyes laid on a particular person who walked in. I looked closely. I couldn't believe my eyes.

My ex lover Nadinè was standing there in the crowd. I hadn't seen her in more then 4 years. My mind started to flood with thoughts. What was she doing here? And how did she find me?