Epilogue

Charles F Kettering once said

"Our imagination is the only limit to what we can hope to have in the future."

And you know what?
He is completely right.

But for those individuals who lack imagination, the future can be a hard thing to aspire to.

But for those individuals who can, the future is an easy thing to aspire to.

Kate and Leonardo, two of Hollywood's very own heartthrobs. They have been platonic for almost 3 decades but Platonic was never enough, no matter how much they convinced themselves that it was.

They married later that year, Kate clad in a wondrous Ivory gown, V necked and the sleeves flared at the end, the mound of her pregnancy showing through the front.
Leo wore a tuxedo, plain black but the tie had a more personal touch.
Kate's father had given it to him as a sign of approval for their wedding.

Roger had walked a then seven month pregnant Kate down the aisle and Mia was a flower girl and Joe, Bear and their cousin  George were page boys.
It was a simplistic ceremony, held on a beach in the south of England, the same beach Leo had proposed on.

She'd given birth two months later in Reading, to a little girl whom they called, Thea Sally Winslet-DiCaprio. She had Leo's brown hair and Kate's verdant eyes, also taking on her lips and Leo's nose.

Life was perfect for the family of six, they were settling into their new home in California, happily married, the four kids happily with a father figure.

Their Uncle Leo.

Their crazy, blended family stitched together as one, like patchwork fabrics on a quilt. They fit together like a fine jigsaw puzzle, they each completed eachother and they were perfect for one another.

Because when you're with the people you love and cherish,
Time stands Still.