7

I sit in her car she looks at me smiling "your chipper" "well" "pepper told me something" "what tell me" I jump "Noah is peppers cousin and she lost her mom that's why there spending so much time together" "YOUR SMILING YOU SICKO" I laugh "your smiling I know you've been worried and" she stops the car as we get there I hug her "thank you" "I'm glad I was just being silly" I chuckle "yeah super silly" she nudges.

We go to the party "god I hate how there drunk already" she says "why don't you drink" I ask "I'm a athlete I've got to work on my bod" she winks "why don't you" "my family have had a bad past with it but it's fine now" I smile "also I kind makes me feel sick so" I chuckle.

"HEY GUYS" I run over to Noah he smiles "you ok" I say "yeah" "good" I smile. We sit down in a circle. "May we play some games" jazz grins. "Ok what kind of game" Ian says.

"Truth or dare" Luka grins "ok what we 12" Asami scoffs "fine don't play" "no I'm going to but like ya know ha" she looks down.

"Ok truth of dare Asami to start off" Luka looks "uh dare" she grins "take your top off" Luka grins "and" "Ian do a shot on her bellybutton "ew gross" nick looks at Ian "is it clean" he says slightly Drunk. Asami pulls up her top showing her abs and tanned skin she grins "yeah I think so" she stands up taking her top off.

I gulp her body is completely prefect with a purple laced bra abs and all. I cough slightly "pass me the vodka please" she grins to me her chest showing more. "Here" I smile she lays down as Ian puts vodka on her bully button then licks it off "ew" she laughs "it tickled" she chuckles then sits back down "shirt" Noah snaps slightly.

"Oh" "sort of warm in fine" the game goes on until I felt myself feel bored I wasn't chosen then jazz grins at me" "Mai" "jazz" I chuckle. "Truth or dare" "truth" "Boring" "what is one of your biggest secrets" "uhh" "my mum died because she was an alcoholic" I say bluntly I pulls my hair out my face. "Anywayyy" I chuckle.

"That's why" Asami looks down "hey" "I was 10 I'm over it" "my dad got a girlfriend" I smile "and I'm missing school for a week because well uh I'm going to LA" "that's great" Ian jumps "ok new game it's getting sad" Luka jumps. 

"Everyone put on a blindfold" Luka stands up he grabs a box of fabric and we wrap them round our eyes "I'm not playing ok" Ian says "why" nicks asks "because i know the game come on Luka put on the blindfold" "I'll choose something they have to kiss someone I put in the category ok" lan says "but you can't know" "cheek lips whatever you want" I gulp my first kiss could be now with Noah.

Time passed were no one was kissing my lips I felt cheek as people talked "go to the kindest" a kiss on the cheek. "The funniest" no kiss. Then there was a moment I felt my heart flip.

"Go to the one your falling for and kiss them" I thought couldn't happen to me. Right? So I just sit there waiting then i feel someone cup my face there hands are strong they pull me in to kiss them It felt so right as we kissed it got bigger I pull my blindfold seeing Asami's face she stares and I pull her back in without thinking I kiss her more her lips are soft she tastes of cherry coke and smells like vanilla and leather thinking of her jacket she touches my thighs I then hear my name.

"Mai" a voice cracks the voice was Noah. And I've fucked up.