5

"Hey Noah I'm here" I smile "good I'm glad you know the song right" he grins "off by heart" I chuckle "hey if this goes well we can be in a band together" "this party it's for" "it's not a party" "it's a annual band competition" "right and you asked me to join today and sing today well shit" I run my hands through my hair. "It's fine" he holds my hand, "you know what I can do this" I smile.

"Ok we are up" "right" I take a deep breath we walk on stage there's a lot of people I take deep breath. It's ok.

I started to sing feeling apart of it. Like I belong on the stage. I look at Asami and she smiles at me.

Asamis pov
She's beautiful. Her voice is enchanting I couldn't help it she would be rocking this grunge song while wearing bright yellow how is that a thing. "GO GO GO MAI WOOO" She's so cool after the song I couldn't see her one minute too then she runs over so does Noah.

There holding hands my face falls but then she all of us not just me. I hugged her because of the rush but she hugged us all. Maybe because we aren't as close as I thought. I'll always Remember when she read poetry to me.

"Hey did you like it" she looks up she pulls me down I smile "you were amazing" "thank you" she smiles "it was amazing" "can I talk to you" me and Noah both say I gulp I want to ask her on a date. "You go first" I look at Noah regretting it.

So I over hear there conversation or ease drop. "I want to go on a date with you or be your boyfriend I don't know ha" Noah mutters. "Yeah of course I'd love that" she hugs him they hold hands and walk over.

"Hey what did you want to talk about" "nothing" I smile "hey see you tomorrow I'm tried so" I smile.

I go to my car and I sit for one second. Two. Three. I feel a tear run down my face I wipe it then it happens again it's like it's raining I bang my head on the wheel because all I've ever wanted since I've met her is to be with her. I'm too late he's beaten me to it. No matter what I'll be happy for her because who I am to be selfish.