4

Mai's pov
I walk to lunch "Noah hey" I smile "you look pretty today" he smiles "thank you" I chuckle. "What to sit by my friends" "yeah sure" "tonight is my bands show" "want to come" we sit down.

"Come where" Asami asks "Noah band is preforming" "well there's one problem" Noah sighs "we don't have a singer" "I can do it" I say "what" they all stare at me.

"I uh like to sing" I mutter "can I" "it's not a big deal if I can't ha maybe nick can or someone else ha" I look down. "No you have to" Noah holds my hand "it will be so cool here's the song" he smiles "ok great" I hug him.

Asami coughs "I can't come" she frowns "why" I ask "there's a basketball game tonight" "oh" "Asami you can" Luka says "it's at 3 and ends at 4 I'm on the team and I'm going" "yeah but I don't think" "Asami" "I'll come to your game" "if you come watch me sing" "we need to practice" "oh I know this song inside out Asami is my friend" "and I want of support her" "a friend" jazz looks at Asami.

"What" "oh crap" I look down "I was meant to go to our English teacher" "I'll walk you" Asami and Noah both say "I was meant to go with nick" "right" they both look down. "Come on" I grab nicks hand.

"That was super weird right" I whisper to nick "like Asami is my friend right" I play with my hair. "Oh Mai" "Asami doesn't do relationship there's nothing to worry about" "but Noah likes you make a move do something" "I uh" "shouldn't he" "girl it's the 2021" "I've never been kissed nick" I whisper "shit" he chuckles.

"Well it's fine right" "just go to the game" "it will work out hurt don't force anything" "ok" "yeah" "ok"

~~~~~~~~
I go home "dad guess what" I jump "what is it kiddo" "I'm singing for my friends band tonight" "really" "you love singing but in public" "I can do it come on why wouldn't I want to I love to sing" "it's a good opportunity I'm going to do it" "and I'm going to the basketball game" "ok" "enjoy"
I get changed,

~~~~~~~~I go home "dad guess what" I jump "what is it kiddo" "I'm singing for my friends band tonight" "really" "you love singing but in public" "I can do it come on why wouldn't I want to I love to sing" "it's a good opportunity I'm going to do i...

I walk to the game sitting down by the group "hey jazz" "why they playing outside it's so cold" I shiver "outfit is so cute though" "I know right" I chuckle.

"GO ASAMI" I shout "she's really good" I stare at her sweaty body her shorts and Jersey she's got a muscular body she's prefect....

Why I am thinking of that. God sake get over it. She's pretty very gorgeous like a model but. Like in a friend way. Uh right she could be an model she's very tall. God I'm spinning.

"You ok" "yeah she's really good" I smile. Nick laughs slightly "stop drooling" he nudges "shut up" "babe don't mess with her" Ian chuckles "Luka is good too" jazz points. "GO TEAM" we shout "ASAMI WOOO" I shout she winks at me "Ha" I go red.

"Noah keeps texting me" I look down "come soon" I say "I'm exited for you to sing with us he's sweet but" "I like him" I smile "he's nice" "dating someone isn't because there nice" Ian says "what do you mean" I question "well" nick laughs slightly "you can't just think there nice" "are you attracted to them" Ian says they both bounce off each other while I just listen.

"Me and Ian met freshman year" nick says "but we both were oblivious dating girls until one day" "it clicked" they both smile slightly. "That's adorable" I jump. "Hey don't you miss nay friends" jazz stares I look down "you guys are my first group of friends I've had in a uh long time haha" I looks down "Awh" jazz hugs me.

"OMG" I jump "YOU GO ASAMI" I shout as she finishes the game with her final shot winning the game she's been lifted up by her. We all run down I smile brightly she hugs me. "Your sweaty" I laugh "you really liked cheering me on" she smiles "of course" I smile "well I'll be cheering you on while your singing" she grins "good" I wink.

There's this rush of people congratulating them all but. Why did she hug me first?