I rolled my eyes and smirk in a scornful way, i look at her face once again..For a very long time, my heart kept racing so fast, why do i feel like this? This feeling isn't love right?

I espied my eyes from her, opening her eyes..The first thing i saw from her eyes is full of sparks, i back off a bit so that i can see her face clearly, a smile appeared on her face.."Good morning, kook" She said in a raspy morning voice, she suddenly embraced me.

I can feel her cold breath on the crook of my neck, leaving chills on my spine..I can hear her groan, "Agh my body hurts" I chuckle let out of my mouth.

Narrator

When she heard his deep chuckle, her heart was pounding so hard.."Ah sweetheart, do you want me to make your body paralyzed next?" She flouted and hit his bare chest, "No thanks!" She spit out rolling her eyes, looking away from him.

He laugh and chuckle with his morning voice, which makes her drive insane.."I went rough last night?" She shook her head, making him frown.."Not just rough but, Rougher" His lips curved into a smirk, he look away as he click his pink tongue on his cheek.

He sit up straight, and went on top of her..Pinning her at the bed, he went close on her face and she suddenly close her eyes, she thought the he would kiss her lips..Instead, he kissed the tip of her nose, making her scrunch her sharp nose, "You thought that i would kiss your lips hm?" He laughed.

She blushed in embarrasment, he shook his head..And ruffled his curly black hair, "So..Shall we go to the bath tub?" He raised his right eyebrow, she didn't pause and nod instantaneously.

He gently carried her naked body, placing her in the large marble bath tub..He twisted the faucet, she can feel the warm water hitting her skin, he sit with her in the opposite side.

As soon as the black marble bath tub was fill with plenty of water, he closed the faucet..He sighed through his mouth and throw his head back as he was in the warm bath tub, a few big pieces of flowers were floating on the pool making it look beautiful and aesthetic.

The both of them were in the bathtub, naked under the water..They were scrubbing each other using Loofahs with jungkook's scent of soap, it smells garden-fresh like lavender.

Y/n and jungkook were smiling at each other, "Wait i should..." Jungkook shaped her hair with the thick foam of shampoo on her hair into a horn like mickey mouse, jungkook guffawed because of how she looks.

"What have you done?!" She exclaimed, he tried to hold back his laughter..But when she can see her reflection on the water, she look up and glare at him in a jokingly way.."What the fuck jungkook?! I don't look like mickey mouse i look like a demon mouse!" She said crossing her arms.

Their laughters echoed in the bathroom, it's just them in the bath tub..Laughing, teasing and smiling at each other, jungkook kept on smiling widely, he wasn't used to smile like this before, and it hits him..His large energetic smile suddenly drop like falling off a cliff.