Prologue

A soul dreaming a fairy tail. A life of two species at war, with deseption and dispare. Loved ones killed in a blood bath, a blood bath of dominance. Dominance to see one rule over the other, that is all that matters in this world. Athough there are some who dont want dominace but want to live a life and not have chaos spread. Chaos is a mad mans toy, entertainment, tell us is death entertainment to you? Do you enjoy lives being taken even if they are a different species? Well if you think that way you are nothing more than an animal waiting to be killed too.

        Let us go into the world of the two species and see what the damage is. Prepare to feel the dispare and the pain of the lost souls. Just kidding you wont feel the dispare but what it feels like when forbidden love reaches this world. Let us begin our journey with Kaji Kano and Kurikara Kano, see their lives suddenly fall into place. See their past and see what their future will be like, weither they die in battle or die from too much love. So lets join them shall we?

A/N Please leave comments and suggestions but the first chapter shall be uploaded after this one. Right after I type it that is, so i hope that you like this little prologue and tell me if it sounds kinda weird. I mean this is kinda my first story that i publish after all, i dont know if its good or not haha.~ - @MinoriSan