~Chapter 4~

Mulai dari awal

Me - Don't you have friends that you could text though?

G - ......That's .......personal......

Me - Oh so Mr. Famous doesn't have any friends huh?

G - Don't go jumping to conclusions!! But... yeah I guess you could put it like that.

Me - Well you have a friends in me *The song starts playing in the background*

Every once in a while I would laugh from our conversations which would cause the girls to give me an odd look before rushing to my sides to look at our conversation. They kept poking at me and said to stop flirting but I just waved them off with a 'whatever'.

"So, what are we going to do for today while waiting for Gajeel?" Lu-chan asked as she picked up all of our empty cups and threw them away at the trash can near where we were sitting.

"Uhhh, I don't know," I tapped my chin with my pointer finger as I tried to come up with ideas. Well, I was just pretending to think and waiting for one of them to say something because I couldn't come up with anything.

"Movie!" Lisanna cheered as she jumped up out of her seat, punching her fist into the air, but sat back down right after.

"No, because what if he wants to drop in while we were in the movies!" I pointed out.

"True, true," She sighed before we went back to thinking.

"Maybe the arcade?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah that seems fun!!" They both cheered in unison. It was set: we were going to the arcade. I kept texting Gajeel while we were talking and when we were in the car but half way to the arcade he said he had to go so I said bye and put my phone in my pocket.

"Your boyfriend stopped texting you?" Lu-chan teased which caused Lisanna to giggle and a small pink tint to decorate my cheeks.

"You think anyone I text is my boyfriend!" I accused her as she pulled into a parking spot. "And why would a famous person want to date me!" I laughed.

"You know that's what you want though! And you need a boyfriend because everyone else is dating if you haven't noticed. Oh yea! Did you ever text that one waiter that gave you his number?" Lu-chan asked, changing the subject all of a sudden.

"No but I saved his number into my contacts too," I said while pulling my phone back up and opening up his contact then showed Lu-chan.

"Well, text him! He didn't give you his number just to look at it," She urged me. I obliged and pressed the text button. All I said was 'hey' and put my phone back in my pocket to wait for a reply.

"Okay, I did. Are you happy now?" I asked as I shut my door and we started walking across the parking lot.

"Depends.... What did you say?" She asked.

"All I said was 'hey'. What else would I say?" I asked, a bit confused.

"Oh just something along the lines of 'heyy~ you are totes hot and I would so partty all night with you up in my pants!!'," Lisanna butted in but caused us all to laugh.

"LISANNA!!" I yelled at her right before we went inside. "You really expected me to say that!?"

"Of course not," She laughed and waved her hands in front of her as if to wave off the thought. "I said something along the lines of that."

"Saying anything along the lines of that to a stranger would be weird!" I yelled at her right before we walked in.

Surprisingly, we found the gang already hanging out there when we walked in. They were all roaming around in small groups, playing games, and causing chaos for the employees and other people that were here. We joined Gray, Natsu, Juvia, and Bixlow's group. We laughed and joked around while spending coins on the many arcade games. Natsu and Gray kept starting contests for the best score at every game we played. By the time we spent all of our coins, Natsu and Gray were basically yelling at each other. Turned out that the other groups ran out of coins before us so we joined them where they were sitting at a couple booths. We all sat in the booth right next to theirs so we could still talk while we wait for the pizzas we ordered.