"Good morning!" I greet them cheerfully

"Morning Stella!" They said in unison

"Morning, brat." Levi says as he sipping his tea.

"Good morning, Levi." I replied with a smile

After breakfast, we headed to the training ground. Today schedule is practicing with our ODM gear and practicing our team maneuvers. I look at Oluo who giving a sadistic looking smirk on his face. I just brush off as listen Levi giving instruction.

"You will be assigned a partner to see how you work as teamwork with your partner. so, here's the pairs: Eld and Petra, Eren and Gunther and Estella and Oluo." Levi continued explains. 'WTF Levi, why I'm with this arrogant jerk. Damn it!' I cursed him in my thoughts. He specify explianed the maneuvers about what we would be doing which would expect us to perfectly work well with our partner. In essence, we practice crossing in front of each other while slashing our blades and using ODM gear.

After this, we will going over and under each other without crossing the lines of our ODM gear. Oluo and I at the last. Each pair went through the drills and the were couple of minutes with timing with both pairs to fix of lackings. finally, it was me and Oluo's turn, I got into the starting posistion next to Oluo.

As Levi yelled to begin, both Oluo and I engaged our ODM gears in perfectly work well. From the basic maneuver to the complicated like jumping well it's not that hard. We started to speed up and avoiding the trees.

Everything was doing so well until there was an annoying fucking voice interrupting my concentration. "How slow, Cadet SMITH! Did you father sending you to the Special Operation Squad because Captain Levi can babysit your ass everytime when you in danger? Or just because your father is the Commander of Survey Corps so, you can easily join in this squad? You just a spoiled brat who only pulling rank!" Oluo sneers loudly to where everyone could here.

Oluo successfully triggred me and I can't focus clearly because his insults keep ringing in my head, I panickly and suddenly I hit a tree at very high speed. A shriek of pain came out from my mouth as I felt my bones cracks, my head is spinning. I can hear everyone is yelling my name and everything turns black.

I slowly opened my eyes the bright blue sky and the sound of Levi and my squad members yelling my name. sitting up, a throbbing ache darted through my head. I tried place my hand at my head cringging in pain. I saw a crimson red blood on my hand

"Stella! Your forehead is bleeding!!" Eren tell me worriedly

"What the hell is wrong with you? What happened back there, Estella?!" He yelled as he yanked my arm, I yelp in pain the arm that he was holding. He quickly let it go.

"Did you broke your hand? If Erwin know this..." Levi says while rubbing the bridge of his nose. There was no response from me. Instead, my eyes wandered to my teammates who all looked worried except for Oluo who looked smug as he can be.

"Oi, brat answer my question! What happend there?" Levi yelled, turning my attention from him.

"I-" Before I could respond...

"Captain, maybe she was scared shit because his father isn't here to protect her." Plus,She shouldn't be in our squad, it put our squad at risk"

"How selfish is she." With that last statement. My palms are bleeding with tightly I clenched my fists. This cause my eyes snap with a glare. That's it I can't hold this any longer!

"Are you done mocking at me, Oluo?! I yelled as my head shot up. There were audible gasped from my teammates.

"From the first day that Levi introduced me in this squad, I've been patience with your insults but this is too much! My name is Estella Rosè Smith, my father is Commander Erwin Smith Do you think I came here easily without any training? I've been miserable at the training camp three hell years. Or you think I'm using my father's rank? I told my friends that I trust not to tell anybody about it because they will think that I got good grades because of my relation with my father!How about you? Don't you think I don't know you that you were obviously imitating Levi with the undercut hairstyle, the cravat and the attitude? Your such a copycat you assshit!! I'm joining the Survey Corps not fooling around but I want to take avenge my mother! She died from been eaten by a titan!!!" And I turn a way from my squad using my odm gear.