16.

o͡͡͡͡͡͡╮꒰♡∇♡*꒱╭o͡͡͡͡͡͡

IT WAS LATE NIGHT.Petra and I were in my room talking anything comes out on our mine. Petra was nice and funny, I like her company.

"Soo... Petra do you like someone on your mind?" I ask

She blushed. "I...uh like Oluo." She says

" Kyaa~ I knew it!" I squeals

"But i don't like the way he acts like Captain and he's such a jerk mocking you."

"I know right, he wants to be cool as Captain Levi. "I nod with agreement

"A-Anyway! You two will be a great couple!" I say holding both her hand.

"You think so??" She ask and I nodded.

"What about you, Stella? Do you like someone?"

"I...I do but! Don't tell anybody about this."

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." She promised.

"Well, I... like Captain Levi." I blushed

"Really?! I think you two look great together! Last time I saw Captain Levi secretly glances at you and he smiles!"

You should confess to him." She suggest

"B-but what if he rejects me? I'm still don't have any courage to confess him."

She holds my shoulder. "I'm sure he likes you. You haven't give it a shot."

Maybe she's right.

"Oi, brats. Go to bed, it's late."

Both of us whipped to the doorway, startled to see Levi with shirt unbutton and he was glaring at us.

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

Woah! What a beautiful view! God bless my eyes

"Yes sir!" Petra said and she got up went to her room

I still staring down at his abs

' Why does his body look so fine!'

"Oi! Brat!" I was snapped back to the reality by Levi who is yells at me

"Huh? What?"

"Like what you see? I can see that you're drooling." He gave me a smirk.

I turn away from my red face. 'No more dirty thoughts! Pull yourself together!'

"I-uhh... Just about to sleep goodnight!" I panicked and push him out of my room.

Next morning

I woke up to the sound of the birds chirping and sunlight peeking from my window. I went for a shower, wearing my uniform. After that I went to the mess hall to see Eren, Levi and the rest of his squad were already there, eating their breakfast.