All the people around her meant nothing in a split of a second and even if her inner thoughts told her not to act dumb and ignore him, she couldn't resist curiosity which reside inside her mind as her movements started to follow his.

Ryuna faithfully followed him, deep down knowing she hopes that he is not meeting with that hell of an annoying blonde. By now, she also realized it might be suspicious that she is following him, so she hid her cursed energy and pretended to be just passing by. If something odd happens, she will be there for him.. but not now.

Out of nowhere, Satoru stopped in his tracks and that made Ryuna notice where they were.

It was a smaller building on which was a pinkish sign that said 'Kitten cafe'. Her pupils schrank in disgust as she glanced over at Satoru, hoping his sanity is not that low.

Sadly, she was mistaken and he entered it with a smile plastered across his face. Ryuna looked amused as she pinched bridge of her nose in frustration. She thought she will follow him no matter what, but this was more then enough.

"There's no way- ugh.. no.. I will never enter such bullshit.. no." Quiet words slipped out of her mouth as she crossed her arms in disgust. She narrowed her eyes suspiciously at the sign and pursed her lips. Not so long after that a long loud sigh of regret was heard and many people around glanced at her weirdly.

Ryuna slowly charged forward and before entering, she created a red cap with her technique that covered her features. When her hand touched doorknob of cafe, she closed her eyes and stepped towards, but as she opened them.. she regreted every decision she made from following that dork till now.

Her eyes opened wide and her jaw dropped down as she looked at the environment around her. Everything was pink, fluffy handcuffs were hung on the wall, also there were many weird pictures.

Ryuna felt remorse even more and she hopefully thought nobody saw her entering. Well, that was a mistake too..

"Hey hey heey! Welcome to our kitten caffe~ You can sit right there, I will come to you right away!"
Waitress in a cute maid outfit approached Ryuna as she pointed at a table right in front of Satoru. This day couldn't be worse.

"Y-yes.. thank you.."
Quiet words were spoken and with that, waitress left her alone. She tiptoed to her table unnoticeably as she quickly sat in front of the male who stared out of the window with melancholy, his beautiful blue eyes sparkling in the sunlight.

Seconds passed as stress started to overcome Ryuna. If he finds out it will look like she is stalking him or rather spying on him. She doesn't know which case is worse, but both are really weird and kind of disrespectful.

Everything started to seem off all of a sudden and Ryuna wanted to leave immediately, but that strangely cute waitress approached her and awaited girls orders.

"I- uh.. could I get drinking list or.."
She uttered as woman in cute maid dress pointed at the journal Ryuna was looking for. It was lying on a table right in front of her, yet she didn't notice thanks to nervousness that had filled her mind.

"Thanks a lot, I will let you know when I decide."
Her head hung low as she opened the list right away, covering up her stress.

"Okie dokie, let me know then darling~"
Waitress sang and left Ryunas side happily, bouncing to the boy behind her, Satoru Gojo. Meanwhile Ryuna blushed at the weird nickname that cute woman gave her. She almost forgot at what caffee she was, but this sentence made her remember that this was maybe even love motel.

By that being said, what in the world was Satoru doing here? Were things that Suguru said true?

"What could I do for you hottie~?"
Waitress asked sweetly and Ryuna cringed at the nickname unconditionally. Who would call him like that? Oh yes, she also forgot that he was one of the hottest males found around here. Every woman fell in love with him at the first sight and he loved teasing every one of them.