•Chapter 11•

Jungkook was standing on the porch waiting for Jimin and Taehyung, he was looking at the scenery when his mind went towards his last failed mission. It wouldn't have failed if another unknown gang didn't enter the fight. BTS still did not know who that gang was, apparently they only did contract killings and that's the only information they got and nothing else. Jungkook had a lot of things to do since he got out. Specifically, a lot of killings.

Jimin and Taehyung saw jungkook and shouted at him. "Kook!!" Jimin shouted. It broke Jungkook's train of thoughts. He smiled towards them. They walked towards him. "Did you find anything hyungs?" Jimin and Taehyung shook their heads in denial. "But" this took Jungkook's attention. "But what?" Curious he walked closer to them. "We found your pictures." Jimin took out 2 photographs of jungkook but the photographs were not his recent photos. "These photos are definitely not me in these 2 and a half years." He said staring at the photo. It was easy for him to figure out because before going to jail he wore his Father's bracelet in his hand and never took it of but after the last mission he lost that bracelet.

"Clearly someone is planning something!" Suga said standing behind jungkook and taking the photos from his hands. "We need to get out of here."  Suga's eyes stern. This time he wasn't being sarcastic or joking around. Jungkook nodded in agreement. Jhope came running with y/n behind him. "Our allies are coming to pick us up!!!" Taehyung hearing this jumped happily. "Yes. I want to get out of here and have a nice bubble bath!" Taehyung said hugging everyone. Even y/n who was very much startled.

Jungkook and Namjoon were having a chat when jhope informed namjoon that there allies were here. They all did not have anything to pack. Obviously because everything is now deep under water. Jungkook grabbed y/n's hand and interlocked it with his. They were all now waiting ashore for a certain blue and white yacht. As soon as their life saving transportation arrived Taehyung started laughing like an idiot. "Oh my god!! I don't know him!" Jimin turned away from the hyper active boy. Taehyung ran towards him and put him on a choke hold. "What?!? Are you embarrassed of me!!" "Yes!!! A big yes!!"

"Well..." Y/n muttered confused. "Who are these allies of yours?" She questioned curiously. Jungkook smiled a little and said "They formed there own gang like 3-4 years back. They are know as Stray kids and they help us a lot since they quote on unquote Fucking admire us." He chuckled. Y/n nodded in understanding. "Guess you are the Ariana Grande of Mafia industry." Y/n laughed. Everyone turned towards her. "Who now?" Suga questioned. "Ari- what?" "Who's that?" Y/n looked at them shocked. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHO ARIANA GRANDE IS?!?" She was facepalming. How can someone not know The Ariana Grande. "Are we supposed to know her?" Jin asked namjoon curiously. "Hmm... I don't know this lady but it will be my pleasure to meet her one day." Namjoon said in his oh so gentleman tone. "Yeah!! Is she in a gang" jungkook asked y/n, turning towards her. "You know what just forget it." Y/n gave them a weak smile.

"Are we missing something?" "When I'll get home I'll search about this Ari whatever" Y/n shakes her head in disappointment Everybody should know about Ariana Grande. It's like a ritual! "Oh!! Guess they are here!" Jimin shouted. Taehyung excitedly jumped up and down. "Home! Home!" Y/n looked at him weirdly "Are they really mafias?" She muttered but Jungkook heard her and chuckled. "Yes. Little devil. We may seem like we can't even hurt a fly from the outside but trust Taehyung in our gang has the most kills." She gasped at whispered a little "oh" He definitely does not look like he has the most kills.

"Hyungs!!!" A man with orange hair shouted smiling. They all waved back to him. The yacht came to an halt and everyone start getting abode. Obviously Taehyung went in first. As soon as everyone was inside, Y/n gulped too much testosterone!! "Jungkook!!" The same orange man said, jungkook went ahead and hugged him. "I am your hyung" Jungkook teased, "You're like 1 month older than me! Stop that!! Wipe that smirk. You litt- ohh who's she? Guys girl on board. Stay civilized!" Orange haired man told his members who muttered "yes sir" and one of them said "sheesh" Well okay! Y/n stood their awkwardly. "Chan. Meet my girlfriend Y/n." Jungkook introduced her. Chan's eyes widened. "Ohh reallyyy. Wow Jungkook got himself a girlfriend. Hello I am Bang Chan leader of Stray kids." Chan held his hand forward to shake. Y/n smiled politely and shaked his hand. "Well guys She is Jungkook's girlfriend. Be civilized AND polite!!" Chan chuckled.

It was like a family gathering, long lost brothers meet in these unfortunate event. Y/n was looking out in the ocean. Standing by the railing. She was happy, she'll go back but where. The place which she called home would be sealed with 'crime scene' stickers. Where would she go? Suddenly someone pushed her but not enough for her to fall. She screamed and grabbed whoever's hand was there and the railing. Jungkook laughed hard. "You really think you will fall from here?" He said laughing in between. Y/n glared at him, she huffed and turned her face around. "Little devil. I know what you were thinking. Don't worry You'll come with me. How can you even think I will let you go?" He chuckled and back hugged her. "Come with me." Jungkook said kissing her neck. "I don't have anywhere else to go. Thank you Jungkook."

"Anything for my beautiful little devil."

***

-Alex 💜💜