ᗷᗩᑕK TO Tᕼᗴ IՏᒪᗴ🧜🏼‍♀️

Cotillion has been over for two weeks. Keilani still can't stop thinking about Harry. She is aware that some VKs are returning, but to her dismay, Harry was not among them. Maybe she should just express herself... She sighs and leaves her bedroom, dressed in a crimson short dress. She must inform Mal. Alternatively, Ben... She can't let her emotions to get the best of her. No more.

She takes a deep breath and approaches King Ben's room

She takes a deep breath and approaches King Ben's room. The door is slightly ajar. From within, she hears Ben and Mal's voices. "What must I do, Mal?" the Queen inquires. "I think that we should close the barrier.. Forever.." said Mal. "Forever" rings in Keilani's ears. Forever... Hook will be stuck there forever... "No," she says loudly. She is unable to live without him.  She quickly turns and exits the castle. She would rather live forever on the island than here without him. But her mother and father... Perhaps she should just talk to Ben. No, she was sure of it. He didn't even challenge it. If she wishes to be with Harry, She is aware of what she must do. But what if he refused to be with her? He told her to stay with him. What if he decided to alter his mind? Perhaps she should ask Evie. Inform her of what Mal said. If there was anyone who could understand, it was Evie. Keilani takes a swallow. But Ben... King Ben... He is the one who makes the decisions. He would never allow Hook to return. 

 Keilani, the brave, glances up. She must track him down. If it meant she'd be confined there forever, so be it. She should have not left in the first place. She exhales deeply and walks into the ocean. "Please forgive me, mother," she says quietly as she begins to swim.