KᗴIᒪᗩᑎI🧜🏼‍♀️

The pen moves back and forth slowly. On her paper, black ink creates clouds. The sky becomes grayer and grayer with each stroke. Keilani?!" "Hm?" questions the adolescent girl, lifting her head.Keilani's sparkling sky-blue eyes are sternly hammered by Fairy Godmother's deep dark brown eyes. "We don't have art class until tomorrow." We're learning something new today. At the very least, if you pay attention, okay?" Keilani frowns, realizing that wasn't a request. "I'm sorry, Fairy Godmother," she says quietly, dropping her pen. Fairy Godmother turns around and nods. Keilani sighs heavily and pushes her long ink black hairs out of her face. Her gaze meets Jay's, the young descendant smiles sweetly at her. "Don't worry, ten minutes tops" he said. Keilani puts on a brave face. Why is this material so boring? Keilani has no idea what class this is. Why can't she pay attention like the other kids? Another long sigh escapes her lips. She turns to face Carlos. Something is moving in his bag. Did he... let Dude in? Keilani restrains her from laughing aloud. Her gaze is drawn to the board for four seconds. Keilani seems unconcerned by the scribbles on the board. Keilani has no interest in the rest of the class. She was never particularly fond of school. Neither did the princess lessons. But she didn't have a choice. She was born to be a princess as the daughter of Princess Ariel. Her mother would make a huge deal out of it. As is customary. If only she could tell her how she truly feels. What she truly feels... Her mother, on the other hand, never listened to her. In reality, no one did. "Okay! "Now, before you storm off like savages," Fairy Godmother begins, adding, "I want to tell you all that this was the last lesson before Cotillion, but," she attempts to say above the exuberant clapping. "Remember that everything will return to normal after Cotillion... So, while you're not dancing, study, study, study. "Have a good time," she says. Keilani puts down her book and takes her shoulder bag. As she stands up, her beautiful black hair falls over her delicate shoulder. "Keilani, dear," says the Fairy Godmother. Keilani raises her head. Her Thea length dark blue gown whispers. The young princess is being observed by the Fairy Godmother. Keilani was a lovely young lady, and Fairy Godmother recognized great things in her. She had long raven black wavy hair, beautiful blue almond eyes, and dark appealing arched brows above them. A beautiful oval face with an upturned nose. Her heart-shaped face is framed by deep pink full lips, beautiful creamy skin, and the perfect natural blush. Keilani was always dashing and beautifully groomed, even when she wasn't decked up in bows and crowns like the other princesses. Her short round nails were perfectly polished with an oceanic nailprint. Her beautiful eyes are framed by black strong eyeliner and navy blue smokey eye shadow. A silver lariat hangs around her slim neck.

"Oh Keilani, take a look at yourself

"Oh Keilani, take a look at yourself. You are such a lovely young lady! And one day you will be a wonderful ruler." "Yeah, I guess," Keilani sighs. "Sweetheart, I can't help but wonder whether you're unhappy? You will fail if you continue in this manner. And I know that's not what you desire." "Do you," Keilani says. Her blood is red with rage. This was it; she was sick of others presuming what she desired. "Do you now?! How do you know what I'm looking for? Did your wand tell you anything? Or do you simply presume, like everyone does?" The Fairy Godmother is taken aback by her. "Keilani I..." "Forget it," Keilani says as she walks out of the room. She's not sure why she was so angry at Fairy Godmother, but it didn't matter. It was justified. Fairy Godmother was exactly like her mother. Assuming she knew what Keilani desired. While she is completely unaware.As she rushes away, her heels click loudly in the marble corridor. She sighs and lowers her head. BAM Keilani growls angrily, "Fuck.""Oh Keilani, I'm so sorry," a familiar voice says. She stares Carlos in the eyes. "Are you okay?" he inquires. Keilani gives a nod. "I apologize, Carlos. I should have taken a look where I was heading. "No, no, I completely... you know," Carlos stammers. Keilani gives a gentle smile. "Forgive me Carlos, my head was.. you know." "Are you all right?" Carlos inquires. Keilani gives a nod."Just you know.. Long day," she exclaims. Carlos gives a nod. "Keilani" echoes along the passageway. Carlos and Keilani raise their heads. "I have to go, I'm sorry," Carlos adds as he rushes away. Keilani sighs and turns to face her mother. "I've been looking everywhere for you, Keilani sweetie. Don't you recall our meeting? "Do you want to buy a dress?" "A dress?" Keilani inquires, her gaze drawn to her mother's beautiful red hair. "Yes for Cotillion?" "Oh, sorry, I forgot," Keilani says, looking into her mother's brilliant blue eyes. Ariel folds her hands together. "What's the matter, Keilani?" "Aren't you looking forward to Cotillion?" "To be fair, mama. No. It's..." "Oh, I know, sweetheart, I was nervous for my first Cotillion as well." "Your sister was as well." Keilani sighs. "But you know what I mean. Melody had a fantastic time at her first cotillion, and I am confident you will as well." "It's not that mom, it's just." I'm not sure I want to go to Cotillion." Keilani" sighs Ariel and takes her arm. They move slowly across the corridor. Ariel comes to a halt in front of the window and gazes out into the school's garden. Young princesses sit together here and there. 

"Take a look at this, this is the world I... I wanted this world so bad that it nearly killed me... This is the world we live in. And, like you, it wasn't always simple for me. I wasn't always a picture-perfect princess. I made a mistake. Big. But do you know what I discovered? I discovered that life isn't always as horrible as it appears." "At least you had some adventures," moans Keilani. "The world is a dangerous place, Keilani. Especially since you..." Ariel comes to a halt and glances at Keilani. "When you what?" she asks, frowning. Ariel lets out a sigh. "Melody can cross oceans, but I can't even get out of school?" It's not right." "Melody is elder. And.." And she can save herself." "Do you believe I can't save myself?" Is that it?!" "No Keilani" Ariel sighs. Keilani takes a sniff. "I'm not a little girl anymore, mom, and maybe.." "Perhaps you might consider for a moment that I am capable of far more than you believe." "Keilani, I do not doubt you, but.. You are a princess, and princess ." "Don't travel unless you're the oldest," Keilani moans, rolling her eyes. "No, they are accountable. Consider the class. Now I'd like you to focus on your grades. Fairy Godmother warned me that you might fail, which I don't want for you. I understand you don't want that, however..." "You have no idea what I want," Keilani says quietly. "I only want what's best for you, Keilani." "How can you rule the kingdom if you can't even finish school?" "Have you considered that I might not want to control the kingdom? Have you noticed that I may not fit in? Have you ever considered what I want? No, all you can think about is what you want and what kind of life you believe I should lead." Keilani, we're going to get you a Cotillion dress, and you're going." You are a princess, and that is all there is to it. You're not leaving Auredon or this university because you have no idea what's out there, and you wouldn't last a day if I or your father weren't there!" Keilani is taken aback by Ariel. Ariel exhales and briefly shuts her eyes. Keilani makes a backward stride. "Keilani!" exclaims Ariel. However, it is too late.Keilani dashes out of the building. Her mother did think she was a frail princess. In her eyes, that was all she could ever be. She was never going to give her a chance. As she flees campus, tears spill from her eyes. "Keilani?" Jay inquires as she passes by. Jay yells "Keilani" and moves behind her, but Evie stops her. "Give her a second," Evie says quietly. "Fuck you Melody," Keilani says gently as she comes to a halt at the water's edge. She closes her eyes for a little moment. The isle of the lost is adorned at the end of the brilliant blue seas. She exhales heavily. "Don't be silly, Keilani." She speaks in hushed tones. Keilani wipes her eyes with her hands. Why can't her mother realize that she is more than this naive foolish uneducated princess? 

A voice says, "Proud and fair, you shall take me anywhere." She turns to face Mal. As she rides her purple scooter across the river, tears well up in her eyes. "Mal?!" "Mal!" exclaims Keilani. "Mal wait!" Mal is unable to hear her. Or maybe she just doesn't want to hear you. Keilani dashes into the icy water. "Mal," she yells, swimming behind the girl. Her nose stings from the chilly seawater. Mal's scooter is drifting further and further away. Why is Mal not stopping? Keilani swims fiercely after Mal, but it is too late. Mal is swallowed by the barrier. Keilani comes to a halt and stares down the aisle. Why did Mal return? Is something wrong? Perhaps she required assistance? Perhaps this was Keilani's chance.  She must prove herself. She takes a swallow and shakes her head. Keilani, don't be a fool... Return .Then, as she turns, a large wave overwhelms her. Her body twitches as she is hurled through the barrier in a jerky motion. "No!" screams Keilani, but it's too late. Seawater enters her lungs and pulls her under.