Tᕼᗴ ՏᕼIᑭ🧜🏼‍♀️

"Why are you sad?" Gil inquires abruptly. "What?" Keilani inquires. "You are sad." "It's nothing," Keilani responds. "It's not nothing if it makes you sad," Gil shrugs. Keilani takes a long, deep breath."I'm not interested in being a princess." Neither a king nor a queen. I just want to be myself. I don't want to be locked up in the castle all day, and I know I'm not what everyone wants or expects of me, but I simply want to be free, to have my own life. And I don't want to spend the entire day in heels, crowns, and dresses." She takes a breath and looks at Gil, surprised. "I am so, I'm truly sorry. I'm not sure where that came from or what's going on with me today." "It's fine," Gil says. "I guess we all are punished kids right." Keilani raises her eyes to Gil. "I never thought about it like that." Harry walks behind her without saying anything. He walks her along a corridor. "You know if you are so unhappy, you can stay." Keilani chuckles. "Oh, you're serious?" "Yes, it'll be fun." Because Harry likes you, we can do things together." "What you said," Keilani inquires. "We can do things together?" "No before that?" "Harry likes you," Gil comments. Keilani takes a swallow. The pirate... Does the cruel and mean pirate who kidnappens her like her? She casts a glance behind her. Harry follows close, deep in thinking. He didn't hear anything. Gil assists her on the ship's deck. "Hey, are we going to bunk together?" Gil exclaims. "This isn't a slumber party," Uma remarks rudely as she goes onto the terrace. She says "Harry" and nods. Harry grins and moves over to Keilani. "It's time to sleep, princess," he says quietly. "What?" she inquires, but a stinging sensation in the back of her skull blacks her out.