6 ᗰOᑎTᕼՏ ᒪᗩTᗴᗴ🧜🏼‍♀️

The beautiful summer light shines down on Auredon prep. Everyone gradually returns to their daily activities, Mal&Ben begin a new chapter in their wedding planning, and for a brief time, it appears that everyone has forgotten the drama that occurred six months ago...Keilani smiles and rests her head on Harry's broad shoulders. He chuckles and kisses her on the cheek. It's been six months since they vanquished Audrey, but it's also been six months since the barrier was permanently breached. So far, no occurrences have been reported. Yet. It almost seems too good to be true. But Keilani doesn't care just now. She and Harry can be together indefinitely. They hadn't left each other in 6 months. They even shared a house. She, her parents, and Harry ate dinner together, and no one complained. She must confess to seeing Hades in Auredon in the past... That time, her heart skipped a beat. But he was pleasant and friendly, and he even apologized. So, if this is how life is going to be for the time being... Keilani is unconcerned. She lifts her head slowly and kisses Harry on his soft lips. "I love you," she says quietly. "I love you, too," he says softly, draping his powerful body over her and kissing her. Maybe.. This is the end of the narrative, but it is a happy ending... right? ;)