"Don't play with me darling. I am barely restraining by a thread" he said in a gruff voice.

"Then don't Ian....show me what you got" I said smirking and he narrowed his eyes before pushing my hand away and reaching for his jeans. He took out a condom and rolled it on his cock and and came to me. He leaned and I thought he would kiss my lips but he leaned down biting down in my nipple and the next second plunged right into me making me scream. God! If all the others didn't hear me till now they would have definitely heard me now.

Though I thought it would hurt like a bitch it only stinged and the main discomfort was that his girth was stretching me so full it felt a little unfamiliar and uncomfortable at first.

He stilled inside me and I took his face in my palms and pushed him down kissing his lips hungrily.

"Go on" and that was all the encouragement he needed. He kissed me like a madman and drove into me like his life depended on it.

I moaned and chanted his name again and again my brain fogging up with all the pleasure my body is getting.

"Ian! More please more! Ia!..." I moaned as he squeezed my ass and thrusted in harder.

My pussy clenched around him and he growled.

"Don't darling.....agh! Fuck!" He grunted as I clenched more harder pushing him more and more into me.

"Fuck! Ian! I am so close!" I said as I pushed down to meet his thrusts.

He suddenly changed our positions and made me straddle him and we both moaned at how deep he felt inside me in this position.

"Ride me baby and ride me good" he said biting his lip and I bounced on his dick my pussy clamping down on him and my orgasm felt more near.

"I....agh!....am....close agh...Ian!" I said and he grunted as he fisted my hair and kissed me.

"Cum with me darling" he said and bit down on my nipple and I came screaming his name while he came grunting my name.

*********Mature content ends********

"Fuck!" He hissed and I winced as he pulled out of me. His head fell on my chest and we breathed heavily trying to catch some air.

We both fell on the bed and gasped for air and Zian came up to me taking my lips into a passionate kiss.

"I thought you only ruined my heart and mind but now you even ruined my dick kanmani" he said and nuzzled his head in my neck. I laughed breathlessly and caressed his hair softly.

"I thought you weren't a Grumpy Chicken anymore and now you are a Romantic Hunk. I am wrong. Now you are Dirty Hunk" I said and he laughed airily and kissed my forehead.

"I know it's a little uncomfortable darling so let's just sleep for now but from tomorrow god! No one can save you from me" he said and I narrowed my eyes playfully.

"Getting ahead of ourselves aren't we?" I said and he smirked.

"Oh darling, this is MINE. I am gonna have it whenever I want" he said pulling me closer possessively and I chuckled and shook my head.

"But I wanted to ask you something" he said and I looked at him in question.

"What?!" I asked and he looked at me seriously.

"I wanted to actually kind of..... apologize. You deserve to be told 'I love you' in a proper and romantic way. You deserve to have a huge surprise but I just said it out of blue because I was so happy when you told me that you love me" he said looking a little guilty and I shushed him.

"Hey! Shush! Ian! I don't need candle light dinner and rose petal walk and all that! I mean yeah those would feel nice but then I told you that I love you because I wanted to. I wanted to tell you how much you mean to me. And I don't need any of these fancy things. The fact that you love me is enough for me. Love is a very pure thing and it can be expressed in words, actions, feelings, gestures and the fact that you share it with me is worth much more priceless things Ian" I told him softly and he looked at me gently taking my lips in his and giving me a soft kiss.

"You make me love you more each and every second kanmani" he said and I raised an invisible collar.

"What to say!? Bhuva Agarwal is awesome like that!" I said and he laughed, his head falling back and even I chuckled hearing him laugh.

We both kissed some more and soon drifted off to sleep with a content smile on our faces.

Hello lovely readers! Yayy! Double update for you all! Phew! That happened! And god! Zian is good in bed lol! I never thought our boring, grumpy, silent guy is so talented in many other aspects! Enjoy you all and lemme know how you like it!

And I also wanna say how it's very unbelievable that the story is on its 30th chapter this fast because in a few more chapters it's coming to an end! Anyways no emotional talk now! Enjoy your update people!!!❤️