"You ruined all my crushes's bodies for me" I murmured and looked at him playfully while he chuckled smirking.

"Oh intend to ruin everything about your stupid crushes for you" he said and took off my bra and I kind of wrapped my arms at the front feeling a little shy but Zian was having none of it. He put my hands away and stared at me with desire in his eyes. He looked into my eyes and the next second I was laying on the bed and Zian is on top of me.

He started kissing and nipping at my neck and started taking of my skirt.

He then slowly slid my panties off and I literally screamed when he pressed two fingers on my pussy.

"So wet....you don't know how many times I have dreamt of this having you naked under me. To finger your tight pussy and to suck all your juices. To have you writhing in pleasure under me and to know that I am the one who is giving you that darling" he said and bit my earlobe and I gasped when he plunged two fingers into me and I arched my back screaming his name.

"Zian! Agh!!" I screamed and he kissed my lips and we both kissed wildly in a frenzy.

He then came down and rubbed his nose up and down the valley of my breasts. He pulled out his fingers making me whine and he licked his fingers dry.

"Delicious darling....just like you" he said looking at me and I blushed biting my lip.

He leaned down and squeezed my breasts hard pinching my nipples and even though it stinged, I liked it more and he leaned down taking my right nipple into his mouth and started sucking it.

"God! I wondered how it would feel to suck these" he said and I moaned as he bit down on my nipple. He pulled and pinched my other nipple and I bit my lip, my eyes rolling to the back as I couldn't think straight in the pleasure.

"God! Zian! More" I said pulling him closer by his hair. After thoroughly sucking both my breasts he kissed his way down and went straight to my pussy. He inhaled my scent as soon as he went there and looked at me in the eye before a scream ripped through my throat.

He plunged his fingers in my pussy seperating my lips and his tongue plunged inside licking my slit up and down.

"Oh god! Zian! Don't stop! Oh god!" I moaned and chanted his name as he sucked my clit and licked me up and down and I can soon feel a pit bubbling in my stomach.

"I am close Zian......I can't....Zian!" I sobbed as I couldn't form a word and he murmured.

"Cum darling.....let go" he said and he bit my clit pushing his fingers more harder and I let go moaning loudly.

He licked me dry and got up and I can see his chin glistening with my juices. He licked his lips and fingers looking at me and that was the most erotic scene I have ever seen.

"That was....oh my! That was so good" I said and laughed as my head fell down on the mattress and I played with the button of his pants tugging it down looking at him.

I opened the button of his jeans and tugged it down and he took his pants off along with his boxers.

I took in his length and even though he is just maybe approximately six inches it's his girth that amazed me. That would hurt like a bitch while entering is what I thought.

I slowly out my hand on his dick palming it feeling it pulsing under my palm and gripped it making him hiss.

I slowly rubbed his cock up and down and squeezed his balls. I alternated between rubbing him and playing with his balls and he chuckled darkly.