II - Please Just

His apartment is just as clean and organized as I remember from the night before. The pot no longer sits on the stove, the towel from my morning shower still hanging on the rack where I left it. Our place. Wouldn't that be nice, our own little hideaway from the demands of the castle.

Ryder runs the back of his hand down my spine, the sparks trailing down my back slowly, enticing me. He mouth settles on my neck trailing his lips down curling around to the back of my head, he runs his mouth over my shoulder slipping off the shoulder to my dress, lips ghosting where the fabric once sat.

I feel my resolve slipping, Rebecca's face melding to become my own. One of his hands goes to my thigh running under my dress to rest on my thigh, my core becoming uncomfortably wet with his touch.

"Ryder." I moan needing to get his attention, but he takes it as encouragement slipping a thumb under the waist band of my panties. I hurl myself forward grabbing onto the back of a chair for air, he growls, reaching back out to grab me. My hand goes up, only a moment of pause from him, "I want to. I want to make love. I just... I have to tell you something first."

"If you've been with others before me that isn't-" He starts grabbing my waist over the dress pulling me against him, hard. Our front slams together any air I recovered leaving immediately. His mouth covers mine, a dominance taking over I hadn't expected. He places one hand on my lower back to keep me close, the other running through my updo tugging at my pins. My hair falls down my back, my hair, not anyone else's.

I place my hands on his front, pushing back, "Not that. While yes, not that. Just one moment."

He lowers his brows, "Please, baby. Nothing will stop me from cherishing you tonight."

I let the meld drop, my gold eyes, un-broken nose, and set jaw coming into picture. Ryder's lip's part, eyebrows lifting. My lip comes between my teeth once more a rough bite to keep myself together. He doesn't seem happy. I feel his thumb on my bottom lip, popping it from between my teeth, "I lied to you."

Ryder doesn't waste a moment, wrapping me in another deep kiss, this one much more animalistic than the others, "And I thought you couldn't get more bewitching."

"You aren't mad?"

He pecks my forehead, "I understand, now, be quiet."

Ryder tightens his hold on me, carrying me to the bedroom. My body goes flat on the bed, his soon coming over me. I lay there, grinning like an idiot, holy fuck he's perfect.

I mindlessly unbutton his undershirt tossing it to the side of the room, the jacket didn't make it out of the car. He wraps his finger through the waist band of my panties snapping it throwing the trashed undies across the room. I don't complain, grabbing at his buckle. His calloused hands stop me, the other pushing me flat on the bed.

My heart thrums as I settle, a wicked grin coming over him as he lowers himself between my legs. Any bit of nerves I had leaving me when his mouth sucks my inner thigh working his wave up to blow over my core. My hips thrust up, one hand grabbing at my waist to keep me down, "You move, I stop."

"Ryder."

"Say it again baby." A kiss on my clit, a whimper leaving me.

"Ryder please."

"Anything you desire." He whispers taking me between his teeth. I becoming a moaning mess, his tongues moving circles, sucking, nibbles, a perfect orchestra against me and the climax is soon approaching. He slips a finger in, another wave of pleasure pulsating through me. The curl of his finger combined with the head is another world of pleasure, my mind a fuzz on cloud nine. I buck my hips against him trying to keep pace, but as promised he stops pulling away from me.

"I warned you, baby." He groans coming back over me to kiss my begging lips, the taste of my pleasure mixing between our tongues. I grab at his belt again, but he stops me, "It's my turn to pleasure you."

My nipples praise him when his tongue flicks across the hard beads. I arch my back, showing my neck. There's nothing I want more, and he agrees, "Ryder!" I hiss when he rolls my nipple between his fingertips. This is so much more than anything I've experienced before.

"Tell me to stop, or I won't Lily."

My name on his lips sends me into overdrive. I wrap my fingers through his hair, pulling him close to my neck a confirmation of the desperate need between us, "Make me yours, please."

Canine's rake across my soft skin tempting the spot where his mark will sit permanently. I hear his moans, a quiet pleasure as his stars come forward to claim me, no longer fighting his internal battle, "Fuck. You smell so good."

He taunts me one last time, two fingers slipping between my legs to pleasure me. I keep still a promise not to move while I wither in happiness. I feel his canines once more, then explosive.

Everything in me snaps, something coming together inside me as he claims me. I feel the build of pleasure, his mark taking me to a higher ecstasy. I scream his name, my bundle of nerves unraveling into his hand, the mark giving me an orgasm of its own. My arched back hits the bed, Ryder pulling away to suck his fingers in front of my haze filled gaze.

I grin like an idiot, his own smile sent back, I let the back brain talk for just a moment, "Please, god, fuck me." 

.

.

.

.