Bella is here, she's just with Edward in a separate room so she won't see anything.

Alice sees me standing and glares, "are you going to help or stand there and be a downer?" I glare at her. "Well considering I don't even want to be here, yes I am. Plus, I don't know why you are throwing her a party anyway, she didn't want one. I didn't even get a party for my birthday ."

Rose, Jasper, Emmet and Esme snap their heads towards me. "When was your birthday!?" Rose shouts. "Valentines day."

Their eyes widen, "why didn't you say something?" Jasper asks in confusion. I shrug, "to be honest so much was happening I forgot it was my birthday until Ameythyst reminded me.... Plus you took me out for Valentine's Day." He walks over and kisses me.

"Next year ok?" I smile and kiss him back.

Soon the party is in "full swing".

Alice has taken pictures of everyone, we all talked, played music, and now it's time for gifts.

"Rose you first!" Alice pushes Rose towards Bella.

Alice hates that Rose and I are close, and how Rose hates Bella. She's been trying to get Rose to warm up to her but Rose has caused a ruckus each time.

Rose shoves the small gift into Bella hands.

"Here. Alice bought it and made me put my name along with willow's in it." My eyes widen.

"That is n-be nice." Jasper whispers in my ear.

I keep my mouth shut as Bella struggles to open the gift.

She smiles at the necklace and at Rose, "thank you."

Alice smiles lovingly.

"This from me and Carlisle sweetheart." Esme hands her a small wrapped gift.

Suddenly a feeling of worry fills my stomach.

Bella winces and hold her finger up to everyone.

A small bead of blood forms on her finger as she holds it up for everyone to see.

I have no time to react as I'm thrusted into the wall. I fall to the ground in shock and wince. I look up in just enough time to see Edward harshly throwing Bella into the glass table. I watch as blood pools on the ground and on Bella's arm. I look at Jasper with wide eyes.

The blood wafts through the air causing Jasper run towards Bella, but Edward pushes Jasper into the piano. Alice mumbles something about she can't do this and runs out the room.

Jasper manages to stand up and go at Bella again, but Emmett grabs him and forces him outside into the front yard.

It's eerily quiet.

"Bella, let's go get you patched up." Carlisle says walking over to the bleeding girl. With the help of the older male, Bella shakily stands up. They walk out of the room and to what I assume is Carlisle's office.

"Jasper needs you."

I look over to a static Edward.

He looks scared

Broken

Defeated even.

"You should help him." He mutters before walking somewhere in the house.

I slowly stand up and walk out to the balcony and down the stairs.

I see Emmett having a hard time keeping Jasper restrained.

I walk over, forcing him to look in my direction. He slowly stops struggling as I get closer.

"Willow stay back!" Emmett shouts in a protective tone. I ignore him and aproach Jasper.