33.

I lied on the bed for a while, trying to sleep but failed. I just remember that who was Levi going to tortured, it was Sannes and he was the one who turtored and killed my father's dad. I want to hear from him myself. I urged to get up. Before going to the basement, I look myself on the mirror, I was a mess, my head neck and hands was wrapped with bandages,  a bruise on my face as well  a cut from my lip I try to go downstairs, damn,  it's hurt. I walk slowly and I met the Mikasa and the others who were sitting.

"Stella,what are you doing here?!" Sasha ask

"I'm going down to the basement." I answered.

"Captain told you to rest." Mikasa says withsome worried tone.

"It's okay, Mikasa." I reassure her

As I walk down at the staircase, I saw Levi is wearing an apron and gloves out of his cravat and uniform to avoid getting blood stains from him.Sannes was tied up on the chair and he's been beaten up and Blood and bruise covering his face. Then, Levi saw at me with his eyes widened.

"What are you doing here? You still injured."

"I just can't sleep anymore.

"It's my fault... I failed to protected you." He says and I say guilty in his eyes.

"N–No, It's not your fault,really! It's just, I can't...After what happened earlier." I told him with a sad tone.

"And I have to ask something from this man." I say with a bored expression

Then, Levi slung his hand over my shoulder so I don't fell.

"You still at it?!" Hange ask bursting the door and Mobilt behind her.

"Yeah, I'm pretty new at this." He replies.

"Shortcake!!! Thank God You're okay!" She run and gives me bone crushing hug.

"Let go of her Shitty glasses ,she's still injured." Levi warns, gave her death glare

"Ooh, I'm sorry. Mr. Grumpy."

Then, she turns her attention to Sannes.

"Sannes! You should I know that I'm also a novice at human to tortures at human so bear with me!" The mad sciencetist says.

Hange handed Levi the pillar.

"Wait! What do you even want?!Who the hell tortures without questions?!"

"Oh right, we do have questions for you."he said.

"Where is Eren and Historia? Why are you aftering Historia?" Levi ask a deadly look in his eyes. "What's the Reiss family?" Sannes looked away from the question.

"Too slow!" Hange says getting closer to him. " Can't you see we're in a hurry?!" She grabbed the pillar,going to the first finger.

"This will be harder than i thought will be..." She mutters.Struggling to peel the nail up. Sannes Screaming in pain, I look away. He deserve it but its pain to see it.

After he still refuse to talk,Hange continue on with the other nails but he definitely does'nt want to talk.

I stepped foward and crouched down to get at eye level with him. "How many did you have to peel to get so good?" I ask him with a malicious tone.

He look down and closed his eyes."To much to count ."

"Within these cramped walls ,do you know why is war never broken out?" He asked me.

"Well, I terrified that my punishment would getting thrown outside the walls,I'm surprise that tactics hasn't been push more."

"It's because the First Interior squad dirtied our hand to protect the peace.A teacher that's to smart for their own good, a stupid couple who tried to fly, a whore from some ranch in the sticks! Humanity has doing this far because we eresed them! You should thanking us!"