"Agent May?" Fitz repeated. "No. No, no. She transferred from administration."

"Well, I've seen her destroy a guy, so..." Fitz-Simmons and Skye turned to Ward and Y/N for the answer.

"You've heard of the Cavalry?"

"Yeah," Fitz-Simmons answered.

"Wh- everyone at the academy talks about st-" Fitz continued.

"She's the Cavalry?" Fitz-Simmons said.

"I told you never to call me that," May groaned from the side.

"See? The nicknames aren't that cool," Y/N said.

"I can't believe it," Simmons said excitedly. "Oh, we're sure to get out of here now. Um, how do we get out of here."

May sat up beside Skye. "Can't go through the doors," May replied. "They're bolted, tied to the pressurization lines. You two geniuses have nothing?"

"Yeah, well, it's hard to concentrate in these intense situations," Fitz responded.

"Hey," Ward gently called. "Don't freeze up. Take a breath."

"You don't need to come up with the whole solution," Y/N added.

"Just part of it, right?"

"Yeah," Skye nodded. "Pieces solving a puzzle."

The six of them began brainstorming a plan to escape. None of them very promising, but some better than others.

"Well, that's clearly the worst idea we've heard yet," Simmons said.

"But it could work," Skye defended.

"Reyes is gonna kill us the minute we land, regardless, and blame it on rebels," Ward explained. "This way, we have a fighting chance. I'll take it. What's first?"

"We can't get upstairs without going in the lab," Fitz said.

"And the only way to release the lab doors is from upstairs," Simmons added.

"The first thing is, we're tied to the cargo door," Y/N said. "So unless you're me, and some how survive unsurvivable falls, you're all-" A crack was heard coming from May's direction.

"What the hell was that?" Fitz questioned.

"Her wrist," Ward and Y/N stated.

May snuck off, able to sneak up on the officer guarding them. She threw him over the railing above before jumping down and snapping her wrist back into place.

"What's next?" She asked.

Y/N nodded and tried to whole back a smile while Skye and Fitz-Simmons looked scared and Ward looked impressed.

"I think I'm going to leave Stark for her," Y/N said. "That was hot."

"You gonna untie us now?" Skye asked, quietly.

May quickly untied them. They all moved towards the lab doors, Y/N still limping.

"I think you should sit this one out, Rogers," May advised.

"Oh, I'll be sitting the next one out," Y/N responded. "Don't you worry. I'm going to finish this one though."

The five of them began to form a whole plan, while May disappeared.

"Okay, we're sure, right?" Skye asked, double checking. "Everyone's sure?"

"We're all on board," Simmons agreed.

"Yeah, let's do this fast," Fitz said.

"No turning back," Ward added. "No freezing up."

"Because if we do, then..."