|Chapter Five|

A/N: I haven't edited this at all but I promise I will after I come back from a baby shower! Squeezing one more chapter before my holiday ends so yeah :) Enjoy!

© All rights reserved to D.S Lemonius.

___________________________________

Chapter Five

Marcus left me in the hallway for his group of friends. He was a good guy and I can see Janie being extremely happy with him. An idea suddenly hit me; I can have a little fun with Janie. She won’t hate me…for long.

I quickly ran to the canteen where Janie was walking towards. As she saw me a huge grin spread across her face and I smiled lightly back. “Krissy I have to tell you something!” she was beaming.

“Same here, but me first!” I told her. We stood at the end of the lunch queue.

“Okay this may be shocking to you but…”

“Did shrimp finally get adopted?!” her eyes got all wide and I could see she was getting excited since she despises him.

“Seriously, no one in their right mind would adopt that little twerp. But Janie…I think I’ve got a crush.” I looked down and smiled sweetly for affect.

“Krissy why didn’t you tell me sooner?! What’s he like? Is he hot? Wait, of course he’s hot, you don’t fancy many guys.” She was so happy; probably hoping for double dates and such.

“Well, he is tall, handsome, tanned bright blue eyes and head of basketball team!” I squealed. Her face slowly began to fall.

“Oh…you fancy Marcus.” She looked down and bit her lip.

“Before I go ask him out I really want you to know-” I took her wrists and shook them till she looked up, she looked so guilty! Bless her.

“I really want you to know that I am so happy for you both.” I grinned when she quickly realised. She gave me a massive bear hug.

“W-w-why would you p-play me like t-that?” her voice kept breaking and she sounded like she was going to cry. Don’t worry I know Janie; they were happy cries.

“It’s fun, that’s why.” I told her holding her at arms length.

“I believe that pretty little lady belongs to me thanks,” said a deep voice. I looked behind me and sure enough there was Marcus, blushing. They both were.

“Hiya,” Janie whispered to him. I let go of her wrist and she stood on her toes and hugged Marcus. He smiled and I gave him the thumbs up.

“Okay, you grab something for break and if you want, I’m sitting over there.” He let her go and left but not before planting a quick kiss on her forehead.

“Go Janie.” I nudged her and she blushed a deeper red.

“Okay, okay enough about Marcus; I want to hear about this Sam guy.” I instantly frowned at the mention of his name. “Is he fit?”

“Hell no! Well actually…” I bit my lip actually thinking of the last thing I wanted to. Was he? I mean he had quite nice…eyes. They looked like chocolate. Next to Janie, chocolate is my best friend. “He could be, but he’s sarcastic and that just cancels his looks out. He is like a head taller than me and-”

“Is this the reason you want me to leave you alone? So you can gossip about me?” I turned around dreading to see the very person we were discussing smirk.

“Why are you…everywhere?!” I moaned and both him and Janie laughed.

“I was standing behind you all this time.”