|Chapter Eight|

^^She's been reading my story for a while now and leaves such nice comments for me :D I always look forward to reading them! Thank you soooo much for always making my day!^^

This is kind of short so appologies to everyone!!! :'( I'm now limited on my own computor so uploads have to be shorter than they are now :( This isn't edited. 

I hope you enjoy this since it's a crucial part!

On the side are pics of the characters :D

Chapter Eight.

 I got up at six thirty in the morning, the same as any other day, and quickly got ready for school. It was annoying that summer school started at eight O’clock on the dot when in term it’s eight thirty. I dragged myself out of bed and gathered my towel and underwear for the bathroom. As per usual there was a queue of about ten kids in front of me, including shrimp; he was too tired to make a single remark this morning.

When I finally showered and brushed my teeth, I walked back to my room with my towel wrapped around me securely. Janie would be here in just twenty minutes according to my alarm clock. I fumbled around for something to wear. For some strange reason, I wanted to wear a skirt today. My outfits are usually dark so it was a plain black one with a white strap top to match.

“Krissy!” a voice called. I quickly recognised it as Gina’s. What did she want now? I groaned and laid a hand on the door handle. I suddenly felt a cold little breeze trail down my top as if someone was breathing down my neck. I spun round but there was no one there. Something was up; things keep getting stranger and stranger.

In the kitchen Gina was packing the younger children’s packed lunches and trying to scrub down the surfaces at the same time. “What?” I asked.

She looked up from her work and scowled at me. “Krissy, attitude.” Gina reminded me. She was constantly moaning about my negative attitude but it didn’t phase me at all. “How was tutoring?”

“Fine, I guess,” I really didn’t want to discuss anything with her right now, I’m too tired.

“Who’s this girl who’s tutoring you? Do I know her?” she asked, wrapping up sloppy ham sandwiches.

“No, you don’t know him.” Gina dropped the sandwich she was wrapping up and stared at me with those small dark brown eyes.

“Excuse me? You never told me you were at a boy’s house, alone!” I could hear the anger build up in he voice. She was so bent on me being ‘safe’.

“You never asked, plus we weren’t alone. I made sure his mum was there.” I informed her making her look a tiny bit relieved.

“I hope you are being responsible Krissy.”

“I made sure we were supervised!” I complained. I was getting annoyed. Since I tied the annoying brat to a tree and broke a few of his toys I’ve been in her bad book. She literally has a bad book on display in her office to teach us a lesson but it has never worked.

The doorbell rang and I quickly escaped the lecture Gina was about to give me. Janie stood in small blue short and a tight white top. That was…odd. It didn’t suit her; she was girly and all but not the type to wear such revealing cloths. “Do you like it? My cousin thought it was time to change my style.”

“Yeah….it looks good on you.” It didn’t. It wasn’t her. I bet this was all for Marcus.

She didn’t look convinced I was telling the truth but she smiled anyway. “Ready?”