|Chapter Two|

^^ You've been so supportive and encouraging from the start of my book :D Thank you sooooo much!!! I strongly recommend you check out her story 'Why Does He Ignore Me?'! It's in the external link =P^^

A/N: THIS CONTAIN MODERATE SWEARING.

© All Rights Reserved To D.S Lemonius.

ENJOY!!!

____________________

Chapter Two:

Janie and I parted at the corner of the street, where she would have to walk five streets further to get home and I only had to walk one. They journey was longer for her but I had my reasons; I didn't like the take a shortcut through the narrow she took before she met me. I convinced her to take the longer safer route with me because I didn't trust the shortcut and I'm scared for her. Janie was the fragile type who would cry at Bambi; I laughed when it died but it was silly to put something so sad in a kids movie. If you knew Janie you'd worry about her too even if she insists you don't. She needed protection from people who are horrible enough to take advantage of her.

After walking down the empty road, I entered my large red bricked house and headed up the stairs parallel to the front door to my attic bedroom. My foot barely touched the third step when hand gripped my shoulder. I turned to see the care taker, Marie, with eyes filled with pure sadness and a frown on her face. She looked deeply hurt.

"Miss Jones, I am so sorry! I tried not to let her in but she was forceful and extremely verbal to me!" she burst in to tears. I didn't have to try to understand what she was talking about. I guess I am finally getting paid a visit.

I quietly listened to Marie's sobs, all the while rage built up inside me. It burned and tried to escape me but I fought it. I have to let it out. My anger slowly cooled and escaped me in the form of tears. Such disgusting and vile words came from Marie's mouth that had been spoken to her. It was horrible to hear. Yes, a girl like me can cry sometimes. It makes me even more upset that the words had come from someone who I used to know and love.

When Marie calmed down a bit, I quickly ran up stairs before she could stop me. "She's evil! Don't go to her Krissy!" she cried but I ignored her. I reached the top of the stairs and turned to the left side of the hallway and saw her. The female devil in my life. Her light brown hair was a mess as she leaned against my purple door; her long legs stretched halfway across the wide hall. My breathing increased and I could feel my hands shaking at the sight of her. I had so much hate for this woman that she was incredibly luck to be alive. At so many points in my life I could have killed her with my bare hands. A loud growl came from my chest.

Her head snapped up and a smile spread across her fake tanned face. "Krissy! Darling!" she scrambled to her feet in stilettos and flattened out her short lime green dress. She held out her arms for a hug, her green eyes sparkled.

Head held high, I walked around her, unlocked my bedroom door and slipped in. She tried to follow me but I slammed the door right in her face.

The female devil let out a high pitch scream that echoed loudly through the hall. I could hear doors open and murmurs; they grew louder as children gathered outside to see the commotion was about. She pounded on my door but I wasn't going to budge. I leaned against it taking in every beat like it was a base line to an amazing rock song. I laughed quietly. This was a bit of revenge you could say. Not only was I causing her distress, I was also making her risk braking her precious expensive nails.

No one can give her sympathy since she brought this all on herself. Life is a bitch; if you don't pay your way then karma will come and bite you on the butt. That's what I learned five years ago when I was around ten. That's when my hate for her really started to bloom. That was when I needed her so badly but she was not there for me. At ten years of age I needed her trust, support and for her to believe me but no; she was too wrapped up in her own affairs. How could she not be there for me? As the years passed I answered my own question: she had no heart. This woman now begging to be let in failed to believe one of the few people who really loved her despite her flaws. Her flesh and blood. Her daughter.

***************

This wasn't meant to go on for this long. She was meant to give up and go home by now. She has been out there bawling for a good fifteen minutes now. The atmosphere around me felt tense and awkward. As much as I didn't want to I'd have to go out there. She had been rude to the innocent Marie and she needed to be sent away properly. I fretted having to tell my mum off in front of a crowd of little children. I'll be careful with my words even though the sight of her sets me off into a swearing frenzy.

Slowly, I opened the door and my mum came tumbling in my room. Her wailing stopped and she quickly got to her feet again and looked me in the eyes. For a while we just stood there. Our bright green eyes were locked together and we did not speak. Tears smudged her mascara and were rolling down her cheeks like rivers with black oil in them.

Marie came and forced the child spectators into there rooms then stood a small distance away. She looked absolutely petrified. I could see she wasn't scared of my mum. She was afraid for me.

"Krissy-" my mum began but I wasn't here to listen. It's my turn to speak.

"No, you listen! It's been two years since you've seen me. No calls. No letters. No Nothing! I'm glad you didn't! Now, it's come to the point were I simply don't care any more! You were never there for me!" I shouted at her. I was furious. "Stay out of my life!" I yelled then stopped for the reaction.

She stamped her foot and cried out just like the stubborn little kid she is inside. She wasn't ready to become a mother when she did; she was way too immature and was living off granddads credit card.

"Krissy please give me another chance!"

I slowly shook my head and folded my arms. My mum got onto her knees at my feet groveling for another chance but there was no use. I bent down and whispered to her. "Goodbye mum. I hope I never have to see you again." With that I stood up and closed my door. There wasn't a single sound coming from outside other than slow creaky high heeled footsteps that eventually grew silent.

My room was nothing exciting. It was a deep shade of purple on each of the four walls and on the one opposite my door was a small window. To the left there was my white quilted double bed and dressing table on either side. I really hated how girl my room felt but what can I do? When I came here I was into all of the pink bright colors but years toughened me up. My style changed a lot along with my attitude. I didn't have the funds to even but a can of paint let alone re decorate it to my fancy.

It was only five O'clock. The long walk home and the whole scene with my mum took a lot of energy out of me but I didn't feel like sleeping. Instead I pulled out my beaten up white IPod and played the music as loud as it would go. 'Dance.' By the Fall Out Boy's played and I was instantly lost in its strong rhythms. I was perfectly relaxed.

I didn't feel myself dozing off. I was more likely to go to sleep and I thought that I did for a while but I felt too odd. I felt more like I was in... a trance of some sort. In that trance I saw a vision. A very horrific vision...

________________________

*A/N::: Sorry, I was actually meant to add this at the end of chapter one but it got cut off when I was posting. I hope you enjoyed reading! Sorry it is unedited :D

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO VOTED AND COMMENTED ON THE FIRST CHAPTER!! I got on the 'What's Hot List' #58!!! You all made me sooo happy THANK YOU!!! :D :D :D*