chapter 19

a/n - don't forget to vote, comment and follow :))

-

y/n's pov

i woke to the sound of shuffling coming from the corner of my room. sitting up against the headboard, a tide of a bitter headache begins to pound at my skull. i groan at the utter agony, which seems to catch the attention of the mysterious figure in the corner.

"morning ," spoke the voice i quickly put together as tommy's.

i rub my eyes trying to get a better look at the blonde. "i'm not even going to ask why you're sat there," i clutch my head to try and help ease the sudden stabbing pains, "god, how did the past two mornings end up like this?"

the book he was holding got placed to the side of him, "i don't know, maybe you're an alcoholic?" the boy raised his eyebrows in a sarcastic manner at his snarky response. smart ass. i stare at him, death panning, before throwing a pillow at him. he laughs.

"you're not funny, dickhead."

he raises his hands, waving them about gesturing as he's backing down, "hey hey, don't be ashamed. we can get you the help you need."

he tries to leave quickly but not before i threw another pillow at him. he stops at the doorway and tosses the pillow back. "you might want to check twitter." he smiles and rapidly leaves and slams the door. i wasn't looking forward to this.

i open the app to see what he was on about. i check trending only to see my name as trending. i start to panic a little. i click on it to see tweets mentioning sapnap. i go to check his accounts and found what i was looking for straight away. most recent on  his alt account was attached a video of me blackout dunk singing some god awful song. with hundreds of thousands of likes.

"piece of shit ."

-

"NICK, YOU SON OF A BITCH. YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET THAT." 

i was now storming down the hallway into the kitchen where i knew he was. and i was right, there he was. behind the counter standing with clay. isn't that cute. he must've seen the pillow i was clutching onto and started to back away.

"let's think about this like the rational humans we are," he says with his arms up, surrendering.

"say night night bitch."

i go full force on him, waking him with the pillow. he runs behind the sofa and tries to hide. i stop and harshly- but silently- gesture towards the sofa to where fundy was asleep. then again, he was even more drunk then i was- meaning he wouldn't be up for a long while. 

he starts grabbing cushions and chucking them at me, missing terribly. i hit him harder. he whines in pain underestimating me greatly. in the corner of my eye, i spot clay standing drinking his coffee, laughing.

"you're lucky i'm not completely sober right now, samsung. you know i'd kill you."

 i start to walk away. i stop when i hear a scoff from behind me and turn around. i pull a face to the brunette before launching the pillow at him.

"OW!" bullseye.

"did i stutter, stupid bitch?"

i turn around quickly and leave holding back my laughs.

"WAIT, THAT'S MY LINE!"

-

i wonder around the house aimlessly, seeing who's awake. i find myself at the library bit. i don't think i've been in here yet. well, apart from that one time looking for a monopoly. that was a good night.

i spot tubbo sat in one of the armchairs playing on the switch ranboo brought. 

"hi tubbo!" i exclaim, sitting down on the arm next to him.

"y/n! did you sleep okay after last night?" he let out a low chuckle, scooting over in his chair motioning me to sit next to him.

i chuckle and plop down next to him with a groan, "oh god, don't remind me."

we talked for a good while; overall enjoying one an others company. i get interrupted by a buzzing coming from my lap. i peer down at my phone showing the notification that will had texted the group chat. why does everyone have to text now? what happened to talking? we live in the same house for gods sake. tubbo laughs- almost like he's reading my mind- and holds out his hands, offering help getting me up. 

-

i sat down at the island with george and tubbo either side of me. i pull a face at nick to where he was behind the counter, him returning the gesture.

"fellass," wilbur purred from beside nick now that everyone was here, "on today's agenda, we're going to the fair. so get the hell up, shower goddammit, get dressed, and meet back here in 15."

-

a/n - sorry this chapters hella boring- i PROMISE big things are happening next chapter ;) so look out for that. as always, thank you so much for the love and support. don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. remember to eat/drink plenty and take care of yourself. have a good day/night !! <333

14.06.21

859 words