chapter 7

tommy's pov

i woke up on monday and got ready. i felt this new found adrenaline keeping me going. i knew exactly why: it was because i was going to see her.

lessons were boring today. but i had math 4th period (before lunch). i walked in and sat down waiting for y/n. she never showed up. i decided to send her a quick text .

y/n <3

yo bitch where r u?

hellooooooooo

y/nn

delivered

then i started to worry a bit. this wasn't like her. she's probably sick or something.

lesson finished, so i headed outside and met up with eryn and freddie. out of the corner of my eye, i spotted alexis walking over towards us. i thought she probably knows where y/n is, i should ask her.

"hey alexis, have you seen y/n-"

but then she cut me off, "shut it tom."

i furrowed my eyebrows. what have i done?

"why didn't you tell y/n about streaming?" she exclaimed, sounding demanding. she was mad.

i didn't really know what to say. "i did on friday, what's up? is she okay-?"

but she interrupts me again, "oh, and i guess you just left out the part with the millions of followers, hmm?"

oh shit. "look, i just didn't want her to treat me differently."

at this point, numerous other kids started staring at us. 

"you were scared she would treat you differently, SO you lied?" she was really mad at this point. i don't blame her. i fucked up. bad.

"can you just tell me where she is so i can talk to her?"

"she's not here," she said, "i'd doubt she wants to talk to you." her demeanor changed significantly. that was shit to say to anyone even if it was true. she wasn't wrong though.

and with that, she walked off.

i just stayed stood there guilty, embarrassed even. how could i let myself do this. 

i had to talk to her.

a/n - I'M SPEEDRUNNING CHAPTERS TODAY LET'S GOOOOOOOO 

29.03.21

343 words