chapter 11

*long chapter*

y/n pov

i wake up in my bed. he must've carried me. i couldn't stop smiling about last night. last night was the first time i've slept in a long time. all the nightmares went away when he was there.

almost simultaneously as i wake up, alexis rings me.

Y/N - "hi alex!!"

A - "y/n! are you alright?"

Y/N - "uh- yeah. tom came over last night." i stare her down through the camera, waiting for a response.

A - "you're welcome." we both start laughing, "sooooo... what happened?"

i tell her everything. from his apology, to the movie, to falling asleep in his lap.

i then got up and head to the kitchen for breakfast- presuming tom left last night. but there he is. stood in front of the stove singing along to some khalid song.

"hey alex, i've got to go." i whisper making sure he doesn't hear me. she says bye and i hang up.

"morning."

he jumps slightly and mutteres, "shit." which made me chuckle

"morning, i made you breakfast." he announces, which shocks me

"oh?"

"yes now sit and eat, women."

i roll my eyes playfully and sit.

"did you stay over last night?" i ask.

"yeah urm-" he stutters, "i didn't want you to be alone so i slept on the sofa, i hope you don't mind."

"you're adorable."

he laughs, "thank you, thank you."

he passes me a plate of eggs. he made them just like how my mum made them. i stopped myself from crying and looked up at him.

tommy's pov

i pass her the plate of eggs, she just looks down at them. her eyes lit up as she looks up at me. she's stunning.

"thank you for breakfast, and last night." she says, as she takes a bite.

"i had nothing else better to do." i joke and roll my eyes. she scoffs which makes me smile.

"okay but deadass, these eggs are good. who would've thought." i deadpan stare her in the eyes and she does the same then tilts her head to the side. we both break and start laughing.

we sit and talk for a bit while she finishes her food.

"do you think i can take a shower?" i ask.

"yeah sure, just let me get ready." she replies with a smile.

i go and put away the eggs among other stuff i used back in the fridge, smiling to myself. then something catches my eye. a big orange letter with 'RENT DUE' plastered in bold along the top.

y/n pov

i get up and head to the bathroom to get changed, smiling to myself. i brush my teeth, change clothes, and do my makeup. i decide to take a quick picture and post it on instagram.

when i'm done, i leave the bathroom into my bedroom. i spot tom snooping around looking like a lost puppy.

"lost something, simmons?"

he jumps yet again, which made me laugh.

"oh i-er was looking.. for the bathroom." he answers, flustered.

"on my bedside table?" i ask trying to keep in a laugh. he nods then looks down with a red face. i point behind me to where i just came from. he quickly walks in and shuts the door. i just burst out laughing.

i go to the kitchen, sit down, and start scrolling through twitter for a while. 

i notice there was money on the counter. alot of money. i heard tom get out the shower and walk into the kitchen.

Y/N - "hey, you left some money on the counter."

T - "no i didn't."

Y/N - "yes you did, that's not mine." i start to get confused at this point.

T - "yes it is." his back was turned away from me so i couldn't see his face.

he turns around and looks me in the eyes, "what are you doing?" i ask.

he answers, "for rent."

my face drops. i turn to him and say, "tom i- i can't."

he comes and sits next to me, "yes you can. you can pay me pack if you really want to."

i just look at him. why would he do this for me? he slides the money over. It was £500.

i wrap my arms around and hug him. i weep a little into his chest, "thank you."

he stroked my hair in response and kissed my head. i pull away and we talk about what we were going to do today- it was a saturday. i kept getting interrupted by my phone dinging with notifications from instagram. then i went into shock.

instagram

liked by tommyinnit and 242,547 others

view all 48,443 comments

dreamwastaken   @ georgenotfound  FOUND HER !!

                 georgenotfound   POPPING OFF RN 

                 emilywastaken   why tf is the dream smp here?

                 view 12,638 more replies

wilbursoot   hi y/n :)

                   user14064   WILBUR ?!

                   view 4,721 more replies

tubbolive   Y/N !!

                    tommyinnit   piss off tubbo

                    tubbolive   :(

                    view 3,890 more replies

a/n - FIFTH CHAPTER TODAY LET'S GOOOOOOOOO

29.03.21

834 words